|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.84 - $34.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Luxurious one-way stretch satin front panel provides exceptional tummy control
- Unique contour band technique is used to shape the waist four bands on each side function as a waist nipper
- Thong back design assures there will be no panty line while functioning as a firm waist shaper and effective tummy reducer
- No visible panty line
Guide to Shapewear
Know the difference between a thigh slimmer and a bodysuit? Find out how each style slims, smooths, boosts, and more. Check out The Lingerie Glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is a firm control, light weight hi waist thong with its exceptional construction, utilizing three different fabrics, creates a shaper for today's woman this design is a unique feature of rago
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008RJSP9E
- Item model number: 900
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This shaper definitely provides support, but has a few flaws. If you pull it up high to control the upper abs, it is quite uncomfortable because the high cut of the garment sits... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kemigyrl
I like that its tight around the sides but the front panel has absolutely NO HOLD! I bought these to help with my after baby pouch and it doesnt.Published 10 months ago by Guaran Mitchell
Felt like puking my guts out.
One way stretch is unbearable.
I returned this product after one use!
Be sure if you order, get a size smaller than what you wear. This does not have a lot of form-fitting ability. Very "satin-e". Read morePublished on February 18, 2014 by Busy Shopper
This is a waist shaper, NOT a tummy sucker-inner. It pulls in the sides of your waist making it look smaller from the front, but when you turn sideways your pooch still sticks out. Read morePublished on April 10, 2013 by Anya
Makes the extra skin go away and make ya fell better and less looked at . . . . .Published on March 31, 2013 by RP
i love the idea of these but they do tend to roll down when you sit down. other than that, i really like them.Published on January 6, 2013 by cbshopper
This is the third shapewear thong I've purchased. The others rolled down after an hour of wear and created this awful muffin top, defeating the whole purpose of the thing. Read morePublished on October 4, 2012 by Lady Dee