Raiden Lighters Electric Arc Multipurpose Lighter with Long, Flexible Neck; Flameless and Windproof, USB Rechargeable, Best for BBQs, Candles, Grills, Stovetops, Fireplaces, and Fireworks
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Raiden lighter is windproof, flameless, and USB rechargeable. A full charge will last up to 300 sparks, and the long, flexible neck allows you to light at any angle!
- New, safer design using an electric arc. No Gas! Perfect for camping, BBQs, candles, stoves, fireplaces, fireworks, and much more!
- USB charging cable and velvet drawstring carrying bag included. Lasts up to 300 sparks on one charge.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you are unhappy for any reason, we will give you a 100% refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
• The Raiden Lighter is environmentally friendly, using a single electric arc that is windproof and flameless. Absolutely no gas! This means it is environmentally friendly! • The long, flexible neck allows you to easily light any candle, grill, or stove from any angle with ease, keeping you at a safe distance from the flame! You no longer have to hold candles upside down to light them. You no longer need to waste matches, wrestle with a standard BBQ lighter's hard to push buttons, or worry about the wind blowing out your flame! Perfect for camping, BBQs, grills, candles, stoves, fireplaces, fireworks and much more! • Compare the Raiden lighter to other arc lighters on the market! We are the only electric BBQ lighter with a flexible neck, and make our lighters out of zinc alloy, which is stronger and more durable! • Simply slide the child safety switch all the way down and press the button! For added security, we have an automatic safety shutoff. • Do you have arthritis and find it difficult to use a standard gas lighter? Then this lighter is for you! All you have to do is click a button! • The lighter will not spark while charging, keeping you and your children safe! We use high quality materials and include a USB charging cable. A full charge will last up to 300 sparks, giving you plenty of charge to safely light all of your fireworks! • For best results, periodically clean debris from arc terminals to prevent buildup. • Superior alternative to standard Bic, Zippo, or Clipper gas filled lighters. • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you are unhappy for any reason, we will refund your purchase, no questions asked! Click Add to Cart to get your electric lighter now!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was so excited about this product. I am a minister and light candles every Sunday. It's a mess - either I use another candle and wax goes everywhere, or I use one of those hideous butane lighters that requires you to do two painful things at once - while making a horrible CLICK. And running out of fuel when you least expect it.
So, I got the lighter yesterday. I noticed when I took it out of the box that the whole thing seems 'loose.' As if it is not tightly assembled. The flexible hose part is movable in the handle. This does not inspire confidence.
Took it out of the box - check! Plugged it into a USB port on my active computer - check! Wait for 3 hours - uh-oh! Blue light never disappears, as it supposed to happen when charged. Check all connections - check! Yes, it is plugged in firmly. Wait another hour - still a blue light. The green button is brightly lighted, but nothing happens when it is pushed.
So, either the cable or some other aspect of the charging is not working - or there is some other defect.
This is SO ANNOYING! So now I have to go through some stupid awful return and refund process. And then I still won't have a wonderful lighter. Back to research AGAIN.
AND THIS THING COST $24.00 - NOT CHEAP! And of course - there is no way to contact them on their website. Not a number or an email or nothing. Contact-free.
Most recent customer reviews
Excellent customer service.