- Brand Name: Raidmax
- Model Number: ATX-312WS
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Supported Motherboard: ATX
- Device Type: Computer Case
Raidmax Typhoon ATX Mid Tower Case ATX-312WS
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Toll-less kit; 120mm Blue LED Front Air Intake Fan; 80mm Silent Rear Exhaust Fan; 80mm side fan for CPU cooling
- Stylish See-thru Side Window; Front access USB and audio ports; Case Type: ATX Mid Tower Case; Color: Black; Material: SECC; M/B Type: ATX, MATX
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
* The front LED fan is only visible from directly in front of the case, so if you are not looking at it head on, it will project no light. I sometimes had to lean in just to see if it was on. The side viewport arrived scratched on two different cases, the one I purchased, and the replacement that I requested.
* The front fan can be removed if you want to replace it or use it in a different case, however, it is held there by small clips that break immediately if you try to bend them to remove the fan.
* The 4-pin molex connectors for the 3 fans included with this case are extremely flimsy, they take a lot of effort to connect to a PSU cord and more often than not one of the 4 pins will be forced out of the back of the plastic housing. This is extremely frustrating when you have to spend the next 10 minutes trying to bend the arms of the pins back out so it stays secured. Mind you, these pins and arms are about as wide as the wiring of a paperclip.
* The sides of the case bend extremely easily and if you try to put them back on after removing them, they will usually bend inward slightly and make it so that they cannot be put on all the way. Once you manage to do that, they will remain around a millimeter away from the front of the case and the light from the from LED will come out through this crack. It looks extremely cheap.Read more ›
Over-all I deduct 1 star for 2 reasons.
#1 because of the chinsy fans
#2 I would like it better if the method of attaching the window to the frame was a bit more solid. It's sorta riveted on in a few spots and would be better if the plastic were actually joined to the metal via some sort of epoxy or heat joining. The way it is now creates weak spots. I will probably swap it out for a piece of clear plexiglass anyway and epoxy it myself.
It was similar quality to what I would expect from a mainstream desktop case. Good for the price. Not a premium item.
-front fan is big and does an ok job of keeping the hard drives cool
-comes with 3 fans
-tooless hard drive and CD Drive installation
-VERY cheap felling and looking metal and plastic
-the fan on the side was broken
-plastic for the window was broken
-PSU mount on the top
-very little amount of room in the case, as in i almost broke my motherboard trying to get my hard drives in with the 9800GTX Black Edition
-front fan is not bright at all, not nearly as bright as the picture. more of my preference, but couldn't they add a brighter fan?
The front aux cords and USB doesnt work either. I wish I didnt build my computer with this case.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its an ok case for a real good price. You might need to force some of the screws in the case to mount your board but other than that, I have no complains.Published on February 21, 2013 by CyberNerdz
This case is really good. Especially if you need it for tool less hard drive/ DVD drive installation. Read morePublished on December 13, 2012 by Moyer
I bought this Raidmax Typhoon ATX Mid Tower Case ATX-312WS for my son as a gift to replace the old tower case and now the computer looks really very nicePublished on September 18, 2012 by mario.e
So i love this case but I didn't want to use the standard power/ reset buttons but they are kind of essential to the over all design in the front of the case and the port in the... Read morePublished on July 12, 2012 by Luc Morris