- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Arcadia Publishing (October 18, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0738517194
- ISBN-13: 978-0738517193
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,046,371 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Railroading Around Dothan/Wiregrass Region (AL) (Images of Rail) Paperback – October 13, 2004
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
About the Author
Within these pages, the Dothan Landmarks Foundation has paid tribute to these railroads and the people who created and used them. Railroading around Dothan and the Wiregrass Region celebrates, in word and image, a remarkable era in American history.