Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,191 reviews(Critical, Verified Purchases). See all 4,096 reviews
on August 11, 2017
When it's not broken, it's a decent wiper blade replacement. It did a good job keeping my windshield visibility at a high level in all types of rain. That said, the wiper completely broke at the attach point to the car after only a few months. The Rain-X wipers I've purchased in the past have worn out along the blade and fallen off. Basically, they work but the quality is lacking. I've moved onto other brands, can't recommend Rain-X blades.
20 people found this helpful
on April 3, 2017
Doesn't seem to last very long. Holds up poorly in bad weather, and if you accidently hit the wiper button with a dry windshield, the rubber will tear off very quickly.

This item broke when I used it to clear the moisture from an overnight fog. The metal / plastic clip that attaches to the wiper handle of my car broke off even though there was plenty of water on the windshield.

Before it broke, it was unsatisfactory during normal use. In light rain, there were streaks of water instead of a clean wipe.
4 people found this helpful
on December 24, 2017
They work as long as the windshield is good and wet. If it's just misty out these will skip across the windshield. I know old wipers will do that eventually as the rubber hardens but these are only two months old and skip across the windshield. My old wipers cost more than twice as much and lasted much longer +2 years before they started skipping. I just didn't want to spend another $50 for a set of windshield wipers. Like razor blades for shaving, the mark-up on wipers are ridiculous.
2 people found this helpful
on December 16, 2017
How to describe my gripe...? There's nothing wrong with the wiper. I can only assume it would serve its function with excellent amplitude if only it could connect to my Nissan Xterra. But for whatever reason Nissan, in their infinite wisdom made the decision to use a rather odd arm connection that it seems none of the wiper blade companies have learned to connect with...So I'm not sure if my gripe is with Rain-X for not making an adapter, Nissan for making a crazy vehicle, or Amazon for suggesting that this part would fit my vehicle. No matter the fault, the part just can't fit...
on September 14, 2017
I've used Rain-X blades before, and they do work just fine. However, I have to give this two stars because it definitely does NOT fit a 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE rear wiper. Completely wrong design. The Sienna rear wiper has neither a J-hook arm, a pin arm nor a bayonet arm (which is what this offers). It uses a simple (but fat) snap-in pin.

I have to assume the compatibility algorithm Amazon uses comes directly from the manufacturer, so I have to ding Rain-X for providing erroneous information to Amazon.
on February 11, 2018
DOES NOT FIT 2005 SUBARU OUTBACK. Amazon's "garage" is wrong, this has the wrong mounting point for the rear window arm on the Outback. I was able to make it fit by shaving off some of the plastic, but it is not a great fit, and not particularly secure. I'm only leaving it that way until I can get a suitable replacement that's made for the vehicle. No problems with the wiper itself; if it had actually fit the car, I'm sure it would be lovely.
on October 18, 2016
I really liked this at first. It did a great job at clearing my window. Then less that two months later if flew into three different pieces while on.
5 people found this helpful
on March 6, 2018
Amazon says this fits a 2004 Rav4 - it does not as it comes. You can hack the thing apart as I did and remove the wiper portion of the entire assembly (what you'd commonly buy as a "refill) and use that. You can also buy the refills separately. Most people won't do this because you can just buy the refill that fits the vehicle without doing any extra work.
on August 17, 2016
I bought these specifically because they were supposed to fit my cars ('95 Camaro and '96 Firebird, both with unusual wiper arm design)...they don't without modification. The last set I ordered came with two extra adapters per blade and one of them fit my cars perfectly. This set only came with one extra adapter per blade and did not fit well at all. Thankfully the old adapters worked with the new blades...but being thin plastic, I doubt I'll be able to keep reusing them forever. It is a shame; these blades work really well and I'll have to go to another brand the next time I need blades...all so RainX could save like $0.04 per blade on the adapters. Then again, if they are going that far to cut costs, maybe I don't want to keep using them anyway.
on August 27, 2017
Thinner Blade then I expected. I used it once so far in raining weather and it worked okay. I bought on amazon for convenience and thought the price was fair although i didn’t check my local auto shops like Pep Boys and Kragen. Later, I check pep boys and they were less expensive and had a coupon buy one get one free (mail in rebate). Basically the wiper does the job but may only last one season. ??