Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 2,673 reviews(Positive, Verified Purchases). See all 4,096 reviews
on May 11, 2017
Had them about 2 weeks now. (this applies for both 19" & 24" wipers)
We had a couple of days of heavy rain and they are working well.
Just some info for you: If you have the large J hook wiper arms then
you have to use the attachment that comes with the blades. It took me
a while to figure that out when installing them. Make sure the hooks snap into place
when pulling back on the blades. I didn't hear a snap the first time and when I tested them
one of the wipers went flying across the street. It was beautiful to watch.
It spun over and over in an arc as I gaped at it with open mouth.
58 people found this helpful
on February 10, 2017
I live in south Florida & these Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blades are truly the best blade you can buy at any price. Did my research & you can spend a lot more $$$ & not get as good a blade as these "Weatherbeater" blades.
Make sure your get the "Weatherbeater" blades as you can spend more $$$ for a diff model of Rain-X blades that are not any better than the "Weatherbeater" blades.
Now if you live in the far north where there is snow, ice blah blah blah then you may want to consider a different blade for your inclimate conditions.
I would get these for spring, summer, fall & the snow blades for winter & swap them out & make those more expensive winter blades last 3-4 times longer.
Hope this helps someone
30 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 12, 2017
The product works great, but the directions are inadequate. If your wipers have a pin arm mechanism, you have to remove a part of the Rain-X wiper blade and use an adapter instead. However, there are no instructions for how to remove the part. I had to look it up on somebody's YouTube video. Furthermore, the adapter is unnecessarily difficult to snap in. Of all the superfluous information and Rain-X products being advertised on the back of the packaging, you think they could have put more thorough instructions. I also have noticed other brands that don't require the adapter and all the fuss. So they lost a star.
4 people found this helpful
on December 23, 2017
So far they are lasting well. And keeping my window clear in the Colorado winter weather. Only had them a couple of weeks. Will update as the year goes on. Hopefully they will last over a year, as other brands I have gotten only seem to last that long.
3 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 27, 2017
So far, these are doing a good job. Glass is clean and streak free. I actually had a friend install them because I suck with wiper blades, but they seem to go on easily. I've only had them on for a month or so -- I'll update my review if anything changes. I typically change my blades about once a year, but I don't drive a lot and Colorado doesn't get a lot of rain, so others may have to change them more often. But I've always had good luck with this brand, so I have high hopes that they will last a long time.
on February 22, 2017
It's items like this that make me love Amazon. They sell these blades up the road at the auto part store for almost twice the price. Don't make the mistake of buying blades that have been sitting out on the shelves dry rotting at your local auto-part store, like I did less than a year ago. Get fresh new blades like these and have them delivered to your door! They arrived in 2 days and they were so easy to install. They fit my cars perfectly and I'm loving my new blades! It's so nice to be able to see well when driving in the rain.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I've used these RainX wiper blades in the past and had good results. Last time I decided to try a set of Bosch and they turned out to be at least as good. This time I went back to the RainX and they again are working well.

I do have to use the alternate adapter piece for them to fit on a 2008 Kia Spectra but they still install in about 2 minutes once you understand that you have to pop off the one that comes on the assembly and then snap on the alternate which comes loose in the package. There really are no directions for this with the packaging but there are a few short instructional YouTube videos which are very informative. Just do a video search for Rain-X Weatherbeater and you will find it.
Top Contributor: Babyon December 27, 2017
I drive a Mini Cooper and had gotten good wipers from Costco because they are at Costco and everything is good there but they just didn’t seem to fit right. I love the Rain X ones I purchased here and will only stick with these now because they are slim and do a great job without streaking and breaking down.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I don't think I had ever replaced the back wiper blade...at least not that I remember. After recently fixing the back wiper (arm used to hang low) I got this new blade. In fact I purchased the 14 inch instead of the 13 that came standard on my car. This thing works flawlessly. Packaging was not damaged as other reviews have experienced. I've used Rain-X wipers on my other cars in the past and they've always been good, lasting up to 2 seasons. Construction of the wiper itself looks good and easily slides in using the J-hook on your cars wiper. The price is so good here on Amazon I'm considering stocking up on 1 or 2 more blades.
on June 25, 2015
Well worth the money! I love how it has held up so far in the California sun -- that's my only concern with this purchase going forward, is how it will hold up over the span of a normal amount of time. It works very well. On my Civic (2012), it does look a bit awkward because of the look of the hook that clasps onto the arm of the car - could be a bit more smooth in design, i.e., they could somehow come up with a way to make the black clasping device have a slip-on cover(?). But even that doesn't take away from my liking of these blades (I bought the two different sizes that are required for my Civic).
3 people found this helpful