Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RainStoppers Kid's Plastic Dots Print Umbrella, 34-Inch
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Style Name: Dots Print|Change

on July 2, 2014
I ordered two of these. They are cute as can be. One has held up really nicely, and I've had them for about 6 months with probably monthly use by a 5 and 8 year old. But the other of them--one of the metal spokes bent on its second use, and my daughters weren't rough with it at all. I wouldn't order it again. If you do order it, check it out thoroughly, open and close it a bunch of times, and make sure you got a good unit before your 30 day return window expires. If you get a good one, it sure is cute!
I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical of the cheap price, but after reading poor reviews of other kids' umbrellas that cost 2-3x as much as the Rainstoppers, I decided to give them a chance and purchased these to be included in my daughters' (ages 5 & 7) Easter baskets. My girls absolutely LOVE them, and I am honestly impressed with the quality! They have already held up during two downpours and been a quintessential item at more tea parties than I can count! They are super adorable, and very easy for both of my daughters to open and close. They also have a nice little strap to keep them closed tightly went not in use. I am sure there are higher quality kids' umbrellas out there, but you aren't going to beat what you get for this price! I would definitely buy this brand again, hopefully they will come out with a similar one more geared towards little boys when my son is older! :)
on October 19, 2013
I bought this for a first-grader who has to wait for the school bus each morning. She absolutely loved it. How happy she was the morning of the first rain. Her mom says she takes it everywhere and asks everyone if they have seen her umbrella yet. It's just the right size for a little girl and she loves being able to see through the polka-dots.
on November 25, 2013
I didn't read the description closely enough to see that this umbrella is made of a thick plastic, not fabric. (My fault!) That being said, it seems durable enough so far especially given the price. It's the perfect size for my 5-year-old, but perhaps just a bit on the small side for my 7-year-old. They both love the spider print and playing in the rain with it. The umbrella does the job as far as keeping their head and torso dry. Doesn't seem to keep their feet out of puddles though. :)
on October 23, 2015
The umbrella arrived and was cute but disappointingly the materials were very cheap. The umbrella wouldn't stay open and quickly snapped shut. Upon further inspection there was also a tear in the plastic before it was even used. However, the refund process was smooth and I couldn't be more satisfied with Amazon's service.
on May 12, 2015
Very cute umbrella. A little bit small for my tall 5 year old, but it worked. My daughter loved that she was able to see through it. After having it for a month and a half, it had to be trashed. About 4-5 of the prongs holding the metal to the plastic broke and was irreparable. My daughter (age 5) was heartbroken. Purchased another umbrella around the same price point from Wal-Mart that was larger and sturdier.
on July 13, 2015
My daughter LOVES this umbrella. Whenever it is raining she must have it. The metal rods sometimes come out of the rubber tips, but I just slide them back in, can probably be remedied by glue. Worth it for the price.
on January 6, 2015
Good design for children. Plastic material good for rain and possibly sleet. Rounded tips for safety. Easy to raise and lower with good design. Shouldn't pinch little ones fingers, with a little instruction.
on September 29, 2014
Cute umbrella. Pretty small, probably better for a toddler more than my 10 year old. She only needs it to walk down the driveway from the bus so it will do. The plastic is pretty thin and it seems like it could easily tear.
on April 8, 2016
These are soo adorable! I used them as easter baskets.they are made of thick plastic and the colors are brite. My granddaughter loves hers! Not sure how much abuse they will take but so far they are holding up to a 2 year old and a 4 yeard old. They are for smaller children maybe up to 6 or 7 year olds.