|Price:||$3.99 + $2.80 shipping|
- Remember these? Pop Beads ! Also called Pop It Beads or Snap Beads.
- Each bag contains approx. 120 beads, or about 5' popped together
- You'll get enough pop beads to make a long & a short necklace & a bracelet. The 3 necklaces in the picture were made from one pack.
- Popular in the 50's, these beads are a fun accessory to add to your fifties look.
- Choose Party Pack Option for extra savings.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Remember these? Pop Beads ! Also called Pop It Beads or Snap Beads. Make a necklace and matching bracelet, take it apart and start all over again. It's a bright accessory for a 50s style outfit or a fun party giveaway.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002MZEVSS
- Item model number: POP1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This is IT. They are very nice pop beads. Not cheapy like the ones that I have seen in the stores. I was happy with my purchase. The seller was a fast shipper. No complaints at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The beads were a great gift for my daughter.
They came very quickly several days ahead of time.
When I was a child I couldn't have these beads, Mom didn't have the money. I gave this set to my 3 year old grand daughter and she was enthralled with them and played all... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bonnie Angel
Bought these for my 11 year old granddaughter. She's been having a blast with them! I had some when I was her age and I'm so happy to have finally found them again! Read morePublished 6 months ago by NB
Great product, great price, fast shipping. Definitely recommend.Published 6 months ago by Crabby Girl
We got these for our 3 yr old's pincher grasp exercises. Precursor to holding a pencil! Added bonus is the jewelry she makes from it for dress-up.Published 7 months ago by kgoss