|Price:||$1.10 + $4.99 shipping|
Rainbow Disco Dust, 5 grams
- Net Weight: 5 grams
- An extra fine glitter with lots of sparkle
- Developed for the cake decorating and craft industry
- Disco Dusts contain only ingredients that are NON-TOXIC
- These dusts are not a food product and should not be considered as such.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Rainbow Disco Dust is an extra fine glitter that will add a touch of color with lots of sparkle to your cakes and confections. Disco Dust contains only ingredients that are non-toxic and are ideal for use with gumpaste or rolled fondant.
However, the manufacturers website (which wasn't listed in the product advertisement) clearly states: These dusts are not FDA approved. They are not a food product and should not be considered as such.
Do not buy for cakes!!
The difference between edible glitter, craft glitter, and non toxic glitter:
It took me a bit of research to figure out how "edible glitter" actually works. Let me tell you what the deal is with this stuff. There is no REAL EDIBLE GLITTER on the market. Not anywhere. Stop looking. If you want edible you get shiny sprinkles, colored sugar, sugar dust. It is not at all "glitter".
If you want glitter you get NON TOXIC glitter. This is NOT EDIBLE, but it won't hurt you to use it on food here and there. What this means is that it does not get digested. So it comes out the same way it goes in, think glitter poo. Haha.
Just understand this before you buy. It's plastic. Anyone marketing it as "edible" is lying to you. If it looks like real glitter, it is not edible. It is really about personal opinions. Some people will NOT want non edible glitter in their food or their childs food. Some people don't see a problem with it here and there. It just won't get digested. Like gum if you swallow it. Probably not good to use regularly but I don't see the harm in using it for a birthday party or something special. If you know a mom that is a health nut you should probably tell her what it is first. Just sprinkle some on, don't COAT it. There is not enough to coat the food anyway.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is not a food product & should be removed from food & baking . It's plastic glitter & should NEVER be applied to anything you're going to eat. It's disgusting. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Lyndalu
Nice touch for princess cupcakes but note it is tiny specs of dust-takes a fair amount to be noticed and the container is very small.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is not edible or made to use in food and fondant as it claims. It is actually listed as a food item on Amazon too so that needs to be changed. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
Of the five glitters I purchased, this was by far the best because the glitter was very fine and extremely sparkly which gave my icing decorations a very beautiful finish The... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer