- Age Range: 4 and up
- Grade Level: Preschool and up
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Hohm Press; 1 edition (November 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 189077216X
- ISBN-13: 978-1890772161
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,781,947 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1568 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Illness
- #8263 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- #39533 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Rainbow Feelings of Cancer A Book for Children Who Have a Loved One with Paperback – November 1, 2001
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Chia Martin has a master's degree in Special Education, and is the author of four books, including We Like to Nurse (1995); Rosie, The Shopping Cart Lady (1996), and The Art of Touch, A Massage Manual for Young People (1996).
Browse award-winning titles. See more