Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on July 25, 2015
Everything was great with them but it's not the same experience as my other Rainbows premium leather layer with arch support. This falls in the same category as Teva the original mush not the mush two. Don't think for a minute you getting the same thing if you own the more expensive Rainbows your not. If you like the original Tevas but you hate that stupid plastic piece in the middle this is your best bet.
on March 26, 2017
The strap was a bight tight when i got them, and hasn't really loosened up much through wearing. They're maybe a touch thicker and heavier than I might like. Not the best sandals in the price range I've ever owned, but overall I'm happy with them.
on January 12, 2015
I'm a size 12-12.5 shoe and thought these would be plenty big. When I first put them on I was worried, the fabric strap was very tight and it was impossible to slip my foot directly into the sandal. I had to use my hands to pull them on, not ideal for a sandal, but slowly I stretched things out. Surprisingly the strap was soft enough, even when it was tight, to not cut into my toes. The benefit to this was that the strap is tight enough to allow me to run in these sandals. After a few weeks the strap has became perfectly stretched out so that I could slip my foot no hands (this is a huge improvement as it would have been a deal breaker).

Now that the strap is worn in I have come to realize that the sole is amazing. Way softer than cheaper sandals, the "Cloud Collection" is the comfiest sole of rainbow sandal I've tried.
on April 9, 2017
It was somewhat large but very comfy. My partner only wears them around our home.
on January 25, 2017
were too rubbery
on March 8, 2017
I'm a 9.5 and I should of got 9.5-10.5 large.. but I got medium. Would send back but I wore them a little
on November 3, 2016
Great product and Rainbow stand behind their sandals
on March 13, 2017
Perfect it was in great new condition as in the description.
on August 7, 2016
Great!!
on June 5, 2013
Super comfy, but as the one reviewer said, very slippery. They are getting better traction as time rolls on (2 weeks into them). They didn't take as long as the leather sandals by rainbow to break in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.