Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rainbow Sandals Men's The Cloud Sandal
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 5, 2013
Super comfy, but as the one reviewer said, very slippery. They are getting better traction as time rolls on (2 weeks into them). They didn't take as long as the leather sandals by rainbow to break in.
on July 10, 2015
OK The arch support is not for people with high arches. For my husband who has flat feet these are perfect. They are sturdy and comfy. He's really picky about his flip flops. I usually have to hunt down the one style Reef's makes that he likes. Well our livestock vet told us about these when Mike blew out yet another pair of Reefs and we decided to try them. My husband won't ever wear any other flip flops. They are strong enough to wear in the barn, hose right off and they are good to go anywhere else he can get away with wearing them.
on December 17, 2015
I love Rainbow products. Decided to give these sandals a chance as they are a little softer then my other pair of Rainbows. I love how "cloud" like these feel when I walk around in them. I guess the only downside is I feel like my feet sweat more with this material then my other pair of leather Rainbows, other then that I would definitely recommend this product!
on July 25, 2015
Everything was great with them but it's not the same experience as my other Rainbows premium leather layer with arch support. This falls in the same category as Teva the original mush not the mush two. Don't think for a minute you getting the same thing if you own the more expensive Rainbows your not. If you like the original Tevas but you hate that stupid plastic piece in the middle this is your best bet.
on May 27, 2015
My husband is a size 13 regularly so we bought the XXL and they have a great fit. They are comfortable for him. The first day he had them on for an extended period of time he took a pair of shoes to change into in case they were not "broken in yet". They change of shoes was never needed. We are very happy with this purchase.
on August 8, 2016
This is my third pair of Rainbows. The first two had a leather insole and lasted for years. I actually prefer the plain rubber now even though they likely won't last as long but that goes with the price. Great cushion, construction and fit. I live in them. When these wear out, I'll gladly purchase again.
on July 4, 2016
A cushioned version of the traditional Rainbow sandals. If these remain as cushioned and comfortable as they are now currently, they'll be great shoes. However, that is yet to be seen. Still, Rainbow is great at standing behind their products so I have no worries about the shoe lasting.
on December 13, 2015
These shoes are super comfy.
Unlike the black rainbows that have a nylon strap, the Cloud sandals do not require a day or two of painful blisters.
They are softer.
I actually prefer the hardness of normal black Rainbows.
on August 12, 2015
I honestly love rainbow sandals anyways, so when I am looking for new sandals I always look at rainbows. I bought the men's medium because I have wide feet. These are extremely comfortable and unisex! I would definitely recommend to anybody looking for comfy plain sandals.
on March 20, 2015
That's why he likes Rainbow Men's sandals. You get better arch support and the fit was fine for him. He won't write the review so I have to tell you why this is his second pair of rainbow sandals for comfort & support. Good value as amazon has cheaper prices than the stores.