Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 202 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 209 reviews
on November 21, 2016
These "Rainbows" are garbage.

I put my foot inside of them and it hurts them. I will be more specific in the following statement: the strap does not give enough space for my foot when I put it inside of them (and it it hurts them). The top of my foot sometimes bleeds.

I have an additional criticism that I will also share with you: the bottom part (aka sole) is bad. I don't understand why they are the way they are. It disintegrated when I only use it small amount of time. Literally bad. When the bottom part (aka sole) disintegrates, my dog hair on the floor of my house gets on it. It is like I have monster fur feet made out of dog hair + bad "Rainbows".
on July 25, 2015
Everything was great with them but it's not the same experience as my other Rainbows premium leather layer with arch support. This falls in the same category as Teva the original mush not the mush two. Don't think for a minute you getting the same thing if you own the more expensive Rainbows your not. If you like the original Tevas but you hate that stupid plastic piece in the middle this is your best bet.
on March 26, 2017
The strap was a bight tight when i got them, and hasn't really loosened up much through wearing. They're maybe a touch thicker and heavier than I might like. Not the best sandals in the price range I've ever owned, but overall I'm happy with them.
on November 19, 2014
I bought 4 pairs of Rainbows for a trip and out of those this pair had a piece of the bottom break off. I know they have a lifetime warranty so I tried to get help with it and this is the answer I received. I take it as if the sandal falls apart while you are "using" it while walking down the sidewalk and it falls apart the warranty doesn't apply. Just thought people should be aware of the answer you are going to get when inquiring about their advertised lifetime warranty.

"Thank you for the email. Unfortunately, your sandals are not covered under our warranty. Our warranty covers manufacturing defects. What you are experiencing is due to use and nothing that we did wrong making the sandals to cause this. I’m very sorry about this.

Take care,

Christopher Clay
Customer Service Supervisor
Rainbow Sandals"
on December 17, 2015
I love Rainbow products. Decided to give these sandals a chance as they are a little softer then my other pair of Rainbows. I love how "cloud" like these feel when I walk around in them. I guess the only downside is I feel like my feet sweat more with this material then my other pair of leather Rainbows, other then that I would definitely recommend this product!
on August 24, 2014
Yes, they are tight at first, but as you wear them, they form to the foot and do not feel constrictive. Some reviews report these as running small, I don't see it so I assume the complaint was about the tightness of the straps over the top of the feet. I've had them a couple weeks and they fit great now. Very comfortable.

I have owned Oakley sandals in the past and these are just as good if not better. As others have reported, there is some coating on the soles that make them slippery. That seems to be wearing off now, but be careful.
on April 9, 2017
It was somewhat large but very comfy. My partner only wears them around our home.
on June 10, 2016
The most comfortable sandals I have ever had the pleasure of putting on my feet. I have 2 puppies, so believe me, I speak from experience of having purchased many sandals. These sandals are extremely comfortable. Highly suggest you give them a shot.
on September 2, 2013
When I saw a pair of Rainbows on sale for $15 during the Amazon Sandal Sale, I thought it was too good to be true. I've had a pair of Rainbows for about 3 years and love them, but they probably don't have more than 2 or 3 years left in them tops. Naturally, I ordered these, took them out of the box, and realized that they were a soft foam/fabric sandal rather than the black canvas/leather Rainbows that I owned before). That said, they are phenomenally comfortable and the construction/styling is great. I have been wearing them pretty much nonstop the last month and definitely am happy I got these.

At $25, I still think these are an excellent choice. At $15, they were an absolute steal. One of the better purchases I've made in a while.
on June 21, 2017
I have always loved the rainbow brand sandals. My husband has never owned a pair and I can not get him to take them off. I mean he loves them and says they are so comfortable and soft and mold right to your feet . Great job on the cloud sandals and rainbows period last FOREVER

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.