Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 27, 2017
From the good reviews, decided to try a pair of Rainbows. The softness and comfort was surprising given its reasonable purchase price. I can wear and walk on these for hours. Ordered 1/2 size bigger and it's fit perfect for a flip flop. My Olukai's are 3x's the cost, but these look like they'll last as long. My only peeve is that the retaining straps are elastic, making this not a true easy "slip-on". Am liking that it does have built-in arch support. Best value sandals for beach or home.
on September 3, 2017
I have ordered (1) pair of these each year for the last 4 years... I loved each pair, but this last pair the front part pulled out. They do have a lifetime warranty that is good for the life of the sole, but I do not want to pay the shipping and deal with all of that. They were super comfortable after a couple days, but again, $30 for a pair of sandals that pulled out in less than 60-days (bought 2 months ago, broke probably 3 weeks ago, just now looked up warranty info).

I am probably harder on sandals than most, but now I have to go find a new pair to buy / use regularly! Sounds like the cheap $10 ones until I can find something that will hold up.
on July 25, 2015
Everything was great with them but it's not the same experience as my other Rainbows premium leather layer with arch support. This falls in the same category as Teva the original mush not the mush two. Don't think for a minute you getting the same thing if you own the more expensive Rainbows your not. If you like the original Tevas but you hate that stupid plastic piece in the middle this is your best bet.
on September 19, 2017
Comfortable flip flops. I wear between 8 1/2 US to 9 in most sneakers, the front of my feet are wide and hard to fit. I saw complaints from other reviews about these flip flops being too tight or narrow, pay close attention to the size range when ordering and you should be fine. I chose the 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 size, the front of my feet barely fit on the flip flops but the width is sufficient. Straps are slightly padded. There's two layers; the upper layer is a soft foam and the sole is a dense rubber. I purchased these to replace a pair of 4 layer foam flip flops that lasted me 14 years, and I have had these only one day...I'm not convinced these will last as long as my last pair, but they seem well made and are comfortable. Only time will tell.
on March 26, 2017
The strap was a bight tight when i got them, and hasn't really loosened up much through wearing. They're maybe a touch thicker and heavier than I might like. Not the best sandals in the price range I've ever owned, but overall I'm happy with them.
on October 15, 2017
This is the 2nd pair of these I bought, the first pair fit fine and lasted 2 1/2 years. While these were the same size, XL they were about 2 sizes smaller.
on June 21, 2017
I have always loved the rainbow brand sandals. My husband has never owned a pair and I can not get him to take them off. I mean he loves them and says they are so comfortable and soft and mold right to your feet . Great job on the cloud sandals and rainbows period last FOREVER
on December 17, 2015
I love Rainbow products. Decided to give these sandals a chance as they are a little softer then my other pair of Rainbows. I love how "cloud" like these feel when I walk around in them. I guess the only downside is I feel like my feet sweat more with this material then my other pair of leather Rainbows, other then that I would definitely recommend this product!
on August 24, 2014
Yes, they are tight at first, but as you wear them, they form to the foot and do not feel constrictive. Some reviews report these as running small, I don't see it so I assume the complaint was about the tightness of the straps over the top of the feet. I've had them a couple weeks and they fit great now. Very comfortable.

I have owned Oakley sandals in the past and these are just as good if not better. As others have reported, there is some coating on the soles that make them slippery. That seems to be wearing off now, but be careful.
on April 9, 2017
It was somewhat large but very comfy. My partner only wears them around our home.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.