Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 464 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 494 reviews
on August 30, 2016
I love rainbows, but please see the pics to see what I received: What appears to be used shoes, complete with toe marks and wear on the sole. Even worse, the insole is completely peeling off. I don't understand what happened here. I've NEVER had an issue like this. I contacted the seller, and will revise this review to discuss their response.
on January 21, 2016
My favorite flippy floppies. If you've ever bought rainbow sandals before, you know their sizing is off. I wear a womens 10 in sneakers, and a 9 in sandals. I bought the 7.5-8.5 size in these and they fit perfectly. The good thing about the narrow straps is that it takes less time to break them in.
on September 7, 2015
No comment, you can see the pic below. Defective sandle and bag was ripped. Not sure what happened. I hate returning stuff and usually will
Just deal with it but not worth keeping this time
review image
on October 31, 2016
I had the same experience as my husband, long break in period but worth it. I should have worn socks during the break-in period, it would have prevented me from getting a blister. Don't let that discourage you, once you break them in they're going to be the best pair of sandals you've ever owned, worth every penny and so much more!
on January 31, 2016
I love my Rainbows. They are always a little narrow feeling at first, but they stretch and form to my foot. When I lived in Florida I wore them every day, all day. Now that I am further north they are my spring/summer casual shoe. I switched from Reefs several years ago and will keep re-buying these. The only reason I have to re-buy at all is because my chihuahua loves them too!
on January 6, 2016
I can't say enough about how much I love Rainbows. The double layer has been my miracle flip flop. Living in Southern California, we survive in flip flops but I was told not to wear them due to my plantar fasciitis. I have always wore Rainbows, but chose the single layer because I liked the look. The double layer has an incredible arch support and I can still get my flip flop fix.
on June 22, 2014
I ordered a size 7 (my normal shoe size) and they fit perfectly. When I first wore them they were fairly comfortable with the softness of the material which was also slightly rough to being brand new. It wasn't until after the first two weeks that the sandals became uncomfortable. This can easily be fixed by wearing them more and breaking them in, or soaking them and wearing them in water. After the sandals were broken in (it didn't take very long, about a week of constant wear and no water) THEY'RE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. My feet just slide in since the leather has molded to its shape, and the material has been worn down to be smoother than it was when brand new. I highly recommend these sandals to anyone, as the make is of high quality as well. As most sandals however, there is no grip on the sole, so be careful when around slippery areas. Other than that, very satisfied.
on December 4, 2016
This is my fifth pair of rainbow sandals and they never disappoint! I love these sandals and will be wearing them forever! They fit true to size and will last for years. Do not get them completely wet, but if you do..do not let them dry in the sun. Go to Rainbow's website to read about this amazing sandal and how to take care of them!
This was the best deal around...trust me..I searched!😉 Thanks, for a great product at a great price!
on May 15, 2016
I've worn through two pairs of the single layer flip flops so you could say it was love. wanted to try the double layer for the extra support. they took some serious breaking in which wasn't something i'd had to go through with either of my single layer pairs. otherwise perfect
on June 1, 2013
As always rainbow flip flips are my choice. I need the high arches, to eliminate my heel pain. The double stack work best for me. I even walk my dogs in these instead of tennis shoes. During summer too hot for shoes for me, but heels hurt too much to walk a lot with other sandals. A little tight when new, until they mold to fit my feet exactly. Slippery fit when wet, salt water fades sole color a bit. But I use them at the beach , just let my feet dry off before putting them on. They are the most comfortable flip flop I can find for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.