Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2016
I had the same experience as my husband, long break in period but worth it. I should have worn socks during the break-in period, it would have prevented me from getting a blister. Don't let that discourage you, once you break them in they're going to be the best pair of sandals you've ever owned, worth every penny and so much more!
on January 31, 2016
I love my Rainbows. They are always a little narrow feeling at first, but they stretch and form to my foot. When I lived in Florida I wore them every day, all day. Now that I am further north they are my spring/summer casual shoe. I switched from Reefs several years ago and will keep re-buying these. The only reason I have to re-buy at all is because my chihuahua loves them too!
on August 16, 2017
I am very disappointed in this order. I have always heard great things about Rainbows and the quality. I live in the Caribbean, so I wear sandals every single day and wanted something that would be durable and last me a long while. I have had these for exactly 4 months and already the toe strap on one of the sandals has broken. Unfortunately for me, this is something not covered by the Rainbow warranty since it was "torn" out rather than pulled out. I have worn these maybe 20 times since I got them since I consider them my "fancy" flip flops and choose to wear cheaper sandals on a day-to-day basis. Lucky for me I have a shoe guy who can fix just about anything, but for the price, I would have expected better.
on June 22, 2014
I ordered a size 7 (my normal shoe size) and they fit perfectly. When I first wore them they were fairly comfortable with the softness of the material which was also slightly rough to being brand new. It wasn't until after the first two weeks that the sandals became uncomfortable. This can easily be fixed by wearing them more and breaking them in, or soaking them and wearing them in water. After the sandals were broken in (it didn't take very long, about a week of constant wear and no water) THEY'RE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. My feet just slide in since the leather has molded to its shape, and the material has been worn down to be smoother than it was when brand new. I highly recommend these sandals to anyone, as the make is of high quality as well. As most sandals however, there is no grip on the sole, so be careful when around slippery areas. Other than that, very satisfied.
on December 4, 2016
This is my fifth pair of rainbow sandals and they never disappoint! I love these sandals and will be wearing them forever! They fit true to size and will last for years. Do not get them completely wet, but if you do..do not let them dry in the sun. Go to Rainbow's website to read about this amazing sandal and how to take care of them!
This was the best deal around...trust me..I searched!😉 Thanks, for a great product at a great price!
on December 5, 2017
My preferred shoe of choice! This is my second time ordering this style shoe (wore my first pair out). I decided to try the double for cushion and longevity. Rainbows are definitely worth the extra money you pay in our book because they last!!
on November 2, 2017
These are expensive for flip flops and though they have a "warranty" you have to pay for shipping them back and it's not worth it to me. My daughter originally loved these because they felt good but the price is too high.
on October 5, 2017
I have bought Rainbow sandals in single layer and double layer. I expected the double layer to be more comfortable, but I actually like these less. The cushioning isn't any more comfortable and it only makes the sandal heavier. The break-in period was also more difficult with these than my single layers. The sole was also more shiny and slippery than I expected; the sandal didn't really "mold" to my foot or create an indentation like they did with my single layers. My single-layer thin strap Rainbows are my favorite sandals ever but I think I would not buy these again.
on November 20, 2017
I used to be a 9 and then with sneakers I like a 9.5 and maybe wear extra socks, even a ten in some women's sneakers. A 9 in these would be too small and there was no 9.5. I got the ten. It fits great the front half of my foot, the arch etc... But there is too much leftover in the back, wondering if I should find a shoe person to shave it down? Otherwise they are dreamy, I have the double soles and I can stand all day in them and my feet are never sore.
on September 4, 2017
I've been wearing rainbows for years! I love the color and fit of this double layer style. It last much longer than the single layer one and feels a lot more comfortable. They also last me a long time even though I regularly wear them. Would recommend for anyone looking for a comfortable pair of high quality flip flops!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.