Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 21, 2016
My favorite flippy floppies. If you've ever bought rainbow sandals before, you know their sizing is off. I wear a womens 10 in sneakers, and a 9 in sandals. I bought the 7.5-8.5 size in these and they fit perfectly. The good thing about the narrow straps is that it takes less time to break them in.
on October 31, 2016
I had the same experience as my husband, long break in period but worth it. I should have worn socks during the break-in period, it would have prevented me from getting a blister. Don't let that discourage you, once you break them in they're going to be the best pair of sandals you've ever owned, worth every penny and so much more!
on January 31, 2016
I love my Rainbows. They are always a little narrow feeling at first, but they stretch and form to my foot. When I lived in Florida I wore them every day, all day. Now that I am further north they are my spring/summer casual shoe. I switched from Reefs several years ago and will keep re-buying these. The only reason I have to re-buy at all is because my chihuahua loves them too!
on June 22, 2014
I ordered a size 7 (my normal shoe size) and they fit perfectly. When I first wore them they were fairly comfortable with the softness of the material which was also slightly rough to being brand new. It wasn't until after the first two weeks that the sandals became uncomfortable. This can easily be fixed by wearing them more and breaking them in, or soaking them and wearing them in water. After the sandals were broken in (it didn't take very long, about a week of constant wear and no water) THEY'RE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. My feet just slide in since the leather has molded to its shape, and the material has been worn down to be smoother than it was when brand new. I highly recommend these sandals to anyone, as the make is of high quality as well. As most sandals however, there is no grip on the sole, so be careful when around slippery areas. Other than that, very satisfied.
on June 4, 2014
I wear Rainbow sandals all year around and love them. The only reason I had to purchase new ones is because I left mine during a camping trip - otherwise I had them for over a year and they were still going strong. The straps are tight when you first get them and may rub you a little at the Y intersection but after wearing them for a new days, they fit perfectly. The arch support is amazing and comfortable, especially if you're on your feet or walk a lot. I love these sandals and don't wear anything else, especially in summer! The blue layer gives it a little something extra. Love them!
on December 4, 2016
This is my fifth pair of rainbow sandals and they never disappoint! I love these sandals and will be wearing them forever! They fit true to size and will last for years. Do not get them completely wet, but if you do..do not let them dry in the sun. Go to Rainbow's website to read about this amazing sandal and how to take care of them!
This was the best deal around...trust me..I searched!😉 Thanks, for a great product at a great price!
on July 12, 2015
I wear a size 6 and have wider feet. I have always heard great things about this shoe. First time I wore them, they blistered under the strap on the right foot. That has just stopped which I am thankful for. Takes a while to break them in but that's okay with me too. The only bummer is that they are slightly big. I had to order a medium - 6/12-7. The small didn't quite fit and based on the comments I see they don't have a good size for size 6 in particular. Hopefully when they are all broken in, it won't really matter but they are very comfortable!
on January 1, 2018
6.5, medium. I had my first pair of Rainbow sandals from Nordstrom for a decade, and I finally needed another pair. Instead of going ro Nordstrom, I ordered a pair on Amazon. It saved me a trip, and the shoes are perfect. Just what I was looking for.
on December 5, 2017
My preferred shoe of choice! This is my second time ordering this style shoe (wore my first pair out). I decided to try the double for cushion and longevity. Rainbows are definitely worth the extra money you pay in our book because they last!!
on September 30, 2015
These shoes were way too big. I'm an 8.5, so I got the X-large which is 8.5-9.5. The shoes I got were easily a 9.5-10. The odd thing is, in the picture showing the product, the girl is wearing shoes way too large. I guess the company thinks that people like oversized flip-flops. I like low quality beach flip-flops to be a little big, but not nice ones. That said, the quality of the shoe is of course great. The sizing is just messed up, and since this seller makes you pay for return shipping and then deducts original shipping costs from your return amount, it's just not worth it to return them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.