Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 20, 2017
I used to be a 9 and then with sneakers I like a 9.5 and maybe wear extra socks, even a ten in some women's sneakers. A 9 in these would be too small and there was no 9.5. I got the ten. It fits great the front half of my foot, the arch etc... But there is too much leftover in the back, wondering if I should find a shoe person to shave it down? Otherwise they are dreamy, I have the double soles and I can stand all day in them and my feet are never sore.
on November 6, 2014
They are great looking sandals and have great arch support, but the straps are too tight on my feet. I have to slowly break them in.
on October 21, 2015
Love it!
on August 11, 2016
PERFECT FIT- COMFORTABLE. GREAT BEACH SANDAL. HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL PAIR!
on June 17, 2013
Ordered these for my daughter who needs quality flip flops for work and heard great things about Rainbow from co workers. They rub the top of her feet and are not comfortable for her, as her feet are wide. After two months of blisters and sores, she is giving up on "breaking them in" and looking at different brands.
on November 16, 2016
Great, supportive sandals. And I know they are durable- I have several friends who've had theirs for years and love them. BUT, these are work to break in. Go slow, wear them a bit at a time and gradually increase or you'll be prone to large painful blisters during the breaking in period. That's the only reason these sandals don't get five stars.
One person found this helpful
on July 21, 2016
Love these sandals! Have worn the for years and they never disappoint!
on May 19, 2016
Perfect fit, fast delivery
on August 19, 2015
I love these sandals but ordered W medium and got M large.
on July 17, 2015
Got these for my wife for her birthday. She's told me probably 5 times how much she likes them and how comfortable they are. She says they're probably her favorite footwear out of all of the many different shoes she owns. Very happy to find them here on Amazon, as even the Rainbow website was out of her size. Excellent buy and speedy shipping.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.