Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on March 4, 2014
This is the third book and the last book of the series, and the writer had hidden such a great masterpiece for this last one. The feelings and emotions are genuine and vivid. You really can't miss the Rainbow series for the world. I am speaking as a gay (well, homoflexible) high schooler, and I am telling you that if you are afraid and curious, and somewhat hopeless romantic, pick up these 3 books and you will fall in love with Jason, Kyle and Nelson. I just love this book!
on August 28, 2011
First of all, I just want to say that this is a teeny plot spoiler.... nobody gets bashed, beat up, hurt, ... well, we don't know about the creeps who chased them in the truck (you have to read it know what I refer to.) But I loved this book for all the excellent head and heart drama, but no beating, hurting, black eyes, etc. Just lots of bruised feelings that all get worked out in the end.

I loved this whole trilogy and will read it again. The way that each character loses or ruins something is humorous and a subtle message that we are all human.

It was also fun to read because I've been to so many of the places they visited on their trip and I sweetly remember getting up before dawn to see the sunrise over Grand Canyon, though it was with my sister, not my lover. The Parthenon in Nashville, Grand Ol' Opry, LA, many truck stops along the road.....

I just wish Mr. Sanchez would continue with a sequel. The guys are seniors in college, now, and filled with angst about getting jobs. Please, Mr. Sanchez!
on January 27, 2015
I think this is my favorite out of the three. It had lots of action, lots of funny moments, and lots of happy moments. There was lots of conflict between Jason, Nelson and Keith. (Sorry, I kinda forgot his name for a second and wasn't sure how to spell it.) It was settled in the end. That part of the book was so heartwarming. I really loved the book!
on April 17, 2013
Would have given this four and a half stars if half stars were available. I'm a sucker for a good romance and this is definitely that. It does a beautiful job of taking us through the trials tribulations and rewards of a first romance in an amazing story. My only complaint is the ending. I would have loved the final chapter giving us a glimpse of life for years in the future and how they all ended up.
on March 17, 2013
This is an awesome book, more and more youth should be reading this as there are situations like this everyday. Those that critisize or judge others hiding in the closet are those that should read this book to open their eyes and forgive those that are bi, lesbian, or gay. Its not a matter of choice they made but who they are.
on January 6, 2017
Very good book
on August 24, 2015
I liked all 3 books in this series - but this was my favorite!
on October 2, 2013
I have not read this book yet, but I'm sure it won't disappoint, the first 2 books were amazing.
But I know it's worth at least the 5 stars, can't wait to read it :D
on April 26, 2014
I wish I could have read this when I was young. I would recommend the trilogy to any teenager.who is struggling with being gay.
on October 20, 2005
I just finished reading Rainbow Road and found it very hard to put down. It showed how the 3 friends reacted to and with one another in somewhat closed place. I think it showed how true love with triumph between all of the characters. I think my favorite character was Kyle as he was the level headed one and pretty much kept the other two in line. I would recommend this Alex's other books for gay teens or any one to read.