Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on August 21, 2015
I know quite a few people have complained that these are made in China, and while that is not a big deal to me, I did have similar concerns about the potential for lower quality materials and construction. I'm not familiar enough with the composition of footwear to be helpful in comparing the current iteration of Rainbows to the pre-Chinese manufactured pairs I have, so I have to rely on my feet and time to give me any useful information, and so far, I have to admit that I did not notice any significant difference in fit or function so far.

They are just as comfortable as all the other Rainbows I've owned (quite a few pairs over the last decade and a half), and they seem to be breaking in just as I remember the rest did. Of course, I can't speak to the durability or longevity quite yet, as they are only a couple of months old so far, so time will tell if their Chinese construction has sacrificed the legendary Rainbow durability.
on August 21, 2015
First, I feel compelled to say as a person who frequents Amazon - this is my honest experience. I bought a pair of these sandals for a vacation in Europe. I wore them on and off for 2 days. I developed two substantial cuts from the sandal strap on both of my feet in between my big toe and the second toe. The left foot was worse than my right. You might say, no big deal, it must have been something small. They were not huge, but they were substantial cuts. I had to use bandaid and apply ointment. Of course after this experience, the sandals became very irritable to wear and could not walk at speed. I quickly stopped. I was left very sour because I really wanted to sport a new pair of sandals for my trip
on February 17, 2015
I have bought these several times from the same vendor. The last pair that I received is clearly a knock off. There is an uncomfortable lump in the middle of one of them. The soles are very very soft and wearing down very quickly. After just a few days. I compared it to my old ones. the label at the fork where your toes are is different and the "rainbow" logo thats pressed into the leather isnt authentic. Terrible.
on June 24, 2015
Left sandal top layer of lamination began to bunch up in a wavy pattern almost immediately. Noticed it when I took the sandals out of the package but didn't really care as initially it was cosmetic, however the delamination and bunching up of the top layer got much worse over a weekend of break-in time. Very disappointed, my first pair of Rainbows lasted a decade and these were to replace them but unfortunately it looks like Rainbow's quality has gone downhill like every other company that sells out American production to China. More disappointed that a supplier would ship a visibly defective product.
on June 14, 2015
Barely write reviews on Amazon but felt I needed to say something about this product. It was extremely tight and impossible to wear given the blisters I received from wearing them the first time. Everyone talks about breaking them in but that just seems ridiculous to me. For the price I'd expect comfort and not blisters forming at the first day of wearing them. Completely not worth it.
on July 3, 2014
I have size 12-12.5 W feet. These sandals came highly recommended and I can see why - they kiss your feet, last a long time, and look great, and have an unbeatable warranty.

However, my feet just don't want to stay on them. My heel will not center - it only falls inward and almost off the surface of the shoe.

These are simply too large as well - I wish Rainbow didn't make such 'non-confirming' sizes.

Bummed I have to return mine.
on September 3, 2013
I recently purchased my second pair after I wore through the soles of my first pair, which took almost five years of regular use. Rainbow has a guarantee on the tops of the sandals for the lifetime of the soles, so these are built to last.

These are extremely comfortable, as well. I have very wide feet, so it took me a few weeks to break them in, but once broken in, I never take them off!
on December 27, 2011
These are fantastic sandals. The most comfortable I have ever worn. They are a little bit pricey but worth the money. They are very durable. I wore them everyday for a solid 4 months and they still look brand new.
on July 17, 2012
Hands down these are the best sandals I have ever owned. Fast shipping from amazon. Just know that you have to break these in before the become RAD.
on June 11, 2012
I love these sandals! I wear a 9.5 men's and have pretty wide and super flat feet which makings finding footwear difficult. This review is for anyone who is on the fence about whether to buy them or not. Given some of the reviews I read, I was pretty nervous about them fitting right/breaking in, etc. but ordered the size M sandals anyway. As many have said there is a definite break-in period...no joke, especially with wider feet. Initially, I could barely get them on let alone wear them because they were so tight and the nylon strap was terribly uncomfortable on my toes. It took me a solid 2 weeks of really powering through it and they now fit my feet like a glove! Not to mention, they provide ample support and comfort if you have foot troubles (in my case flat feet). I find them more comfortable than even my tennis shoes with orthotics!

I recommend this sandals 100%. They will be the best sandals you ever own. My only recommendation is be patient with them and don't plan on wearing them to an all day concert or something like that the day you get them. Now, I wear them everywhere and am never going back!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.