Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 501 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 534 reviews
on August 30, 2016
I love rainbows, but please see the pics to see what I received: What appears to be used shoes, complete with toe marks and wear on the sole. Even worse, the insole is completely peeling off. I don't understand what happened here. I've NEVER had an issue like this. I contacted the seller, and will revise this review to discuss their response.
on January 21, 2016
My favorite flippy floppies. If you've ever bought rainbow sandals before, you know their sizing is off. I wear a womens 10 in sneakers, and a 9 in sandals. I bought the 7.5-8.5 size in these and they fit perfectly. The good thing about the narrow straps is that it takes less time to break them in.
on September 7, 2015
No comment, you can see the pic below. Defective sandle and bag was ripped. Not sure what happened. I hate returning stuff and usually will
Just deal with it but not worth keeping this time
review image
on March 9, 2017
These are not real rainbows. Save yourself the time and energy and go buy a real pair from a shoe store, or the rainbow website for the same price.
on October 31, 2016
I had the same experience as my husband, long break in period but worth it. I should have worn socks during the break-in period, it would have prevented me from getting a blister. Don't let that discourage you, once you break them in they're going to be the best pair of sandals you've ever owned, worth every penny and so much more!
on June 4, 2017
I bought these for my 16 year old granddaughter after she asked for this specific Rainbow sandal for her birthday. I hesitated buying them because of the cost but she's worn them everyday since they were delivered. I tried them on and walked around the house in them. These flip flops are as comfortable as my walking shoes and my granddaughter says they are the most comfortable shoes she owns. She thought she would need one size smaller than I ordered, but the size I ordered fit her and a smaller size would have been too small. These shoes are narrow and my granddaughter does not have narrow feet. The width doesn't seem to affect how comfortable these shoes are and they look classy (despite being flip flops) and neat. I plan to order myself a pair.
on January 31, 2016
I love my Rainbows. They are always a little narrow feeling at first, but they stretch and form to my foot. When I lived in Florida I wore them every day, all day. Now that I am further north they are my spring/summer casual shoe. I switched from Reefs several years ago and will keep re-buying these. The only reason I have to re-buy at all is because my chihuahua loves them too!
on April 20, 2017
I ended up returning these. They were a little long and pretty tight around my foot. The piece between the toe was not very comfortable. I've heard they are great after you wear them in but I don't want to have to wear in my shoes to make them feel good. I loved the simple look of the sandal and the color was beautiful though.
on January 6, 2016
I can't say enough about how much I love Rainbows. The double layer has been my miracle flip flop. Living in Southern California, we survive in flip flops but I was told not to wear them due to my plantar fasciitis. I have always wore Rainbows, but chose the single layer because I liked the look. The double layer has an incredible arch support and I can still get my flip flop fix.
on June 22, 2014
I ordered a size 7 (my normal shoe size) and they fit perfectly. When I first wore them they were fairly comfortable with the softness of the material which was also slightly rough to being brand new. It wasn't until after the first two weeks that the sandals became uncomfortable. This can easily be fixed by wearing them more and breaking them in, or soaking them and wearing them in water. After the sandals were broken in (it didn't take very long, about a week of constant wear and no water) THEY'RE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. My feet just slide in since the leather has molded to its shape, and the material has been worn down to be smoother than it was when brand new. I highly recommend these sandals to anyone, as the make is of high quality as well. As most sandals however, there is no grip on the sole, so be careful when around slippery areas. Other than that, very satisfied.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.