Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 482 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 513 reviews
on August 30, 2016
I love rainbows, but please see the pics to see what I received: What appears to be used shoes, complete with toe marks and wear on the sole. Even worse, the insole is completely peeling off. I don't understand what happened here. I've NEVER had an issue like this. I contacted the seller, and will revise this review to discuss their response.
on September 7, 2015
No comment, you can see the pic below. Defective sandle and bag was ripped. Not sure what happened. I hate returning stuff and usually will
Just deal with it but not worth keeping this time
review image
on January 21, 2016
My favorite flippy floppies. If you've ever bought rainbow sandals before, you know their sizing is off. I wear a womens 10 in sneakers, and a 9 in sandals. I bought the 7.5-8.5 size in these and they fit perfectly. The good thing about the narrow straps is that it takes less time to break them in.
on October 31, 2016
I had the same experience as my husband, long break in period but worth it. I should have worn socks during the break-in period, it would have prevented me from getting a blister. Don't let that discourage you, once you break them in they're going to be the best pair of sandals you've ever owned, worth every penny and so much more!
on June 1, 2013
As always rainbow flip flips are my choice. I need the high arches, to eliminate my heel pain. The double stack work best for me. I even walk my dogs in these instead of tennis shoes. During summer too hot for shoes for me, but heels hurt too much to walk a lot with other sandals. A little tight when new, until they mold to fit my feet exactly. Slippery fit when wet, salt water fades sole color a bit. But I use them at the beach , just let my feet dry off before putting them on. They are the most comfortable flip flop I can find for me.
on April 20, 2017
I ended up returning these. They were a little long and pretty tight around my foot. The piece between the toe was not very comfortable. I've heard they are great after you wear them in but I don't want to have to wear in my shoes to make them feel good. I loved the simple look of the sandal and the color was beautiful though.
on May 28, 2013
I had never owned a pair of Rainbows before this order but I had heard very good things. I sort of wish I had ordered these in the single layer as the double layer seems very difficult to break in. I wore them on "casual Friday" (which at my office is VERY casual) which consisted of walking to and from my car a couple times, a few strides around the office, and a short walk at lunchtime - maybe 6 blocks. I had a big blister under the strap on my left foot by the time I got home that night. It started to heal up so I wore them again on Monday without much of a problem. Instead of hurting my feet, however, the shoes were just really stiff. I pick up my feet when I walk but these shoes make an annoying "flip-flop-flip-flop" sound because they hit the ground so hard. I actually felt bad walking up the stairs to my apartment at a late hour because they were so loud. I will contribute this to the fact that they are heavy and seemingly well made and have not yet conformed to my feet, but I don't know how long that is expected to take. I got the double layer because I love wearing sandals and want them to be as durable as possible, but maybe I set myself up for this list of complaints by not buying the single layer.

The arch support is great. I never though arch support existed in cute flip flops, but Rainbow made it happen. Honestly, I could stand to use an even bigger orthopedic support but these are not much smaller than the real deal that most people can only get with inserts. It is much more comfortable to wear and walk in these than the cheap flip flops I used to buy, for obvious reasons.

I like them and I will keep them. I look forward to the day that they are sufficiently broken in and I will likely buy a few more sandals in different styles. But next time I'll probably buy the single layer instead of the double.
on March 9, 2017
These are not real rainbows. Save yourself the time and energy and go buy a real pair from a shoe store, or the rainbow website for the same price.
on February 9, 2016
i live in rainbows. have for quite sometime now. they last forever. little tough to break in, but all the better once they are. have a backup pair while you are breaking the new ones in, they will bite you if you wear them and walk in the too much during the break in time.
on March 11, 2014
My wife is now on her 5th pair of Rainbow Sandals. These sandals have the perfect arch for her feet and the right amount of cushion for comfort. She wears one pair for a year everyday around the house and then they become footwear for outdoors. For sandals I used to see them as too expensive; however over the years I can tell her feet are healthier without the same aches so I've come to realize that this is money well spent.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.