Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 466 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 496 reviews
on August 30, 2016
I love rainbows, but please see the pics to see what I received: What appears to be used shoes, complete with toe marks and wear on the sole. Even worse, the insole is completely peeling off. I don't understand what happened here. I've NEVER had an issue like this. I contacted the seller, and will revise this review to discuss their response.
on September 7, 2015
No comment, you can see the pic below. Defective sandle and bag was ripped. Not sure what happened. I hate returning stuff and usually will
Just deal with it but not worth keeping this time
review image
on January 21, 2016
My favorite flippy floppies. If you've ever bought rainbow sandals before, you know their sizing is off. I wear a womens 10 in sneakers, and a 9 in sandals. I bought the 7.5-8.5 size in these and they fit perfectly. The good thing about the narrow straps is that it takes less time to break them in.
on October 31, 2016
I had the same experience as my husband, long break in period but worth it. I should have worn socks during the break-in period, it would have prevented me from getting a blister. Don't let that discourage you, once you break them in they're going to be the best pair of sandals you've ever owned, worth every penny and so much more!
on March 9, 2017
These are not real rainbows. Save yourself the time and energy and go buy a real pair from a shoe store, or the rainbow website for the same price.
on April 20, 2017
I ended up returning these. They were a little long and pretty tight around my foot. The piece between the toe was not very comfortable. I've heard they are great after you wear them in but I don't want to have to wear in my shoes to make them feel good. I loved the simple look of the sandal and the color was beautiful though.
on May 15, 2016
I've worn through two pairs of the single layer flip flops so you could say it was love. wanted to try the double layer for the extra support. they took some serious breaking in which wasn't something i'd had to go through with either of my single layer pairs. otherwise perfect
on February 9, 2016
i live in rainbows. have for quite sometime now. they last forever. little tough to break in, but all the better once they are. have a backup pair while you are breaking the new ones in, they will bite you if you wear them and walk in the too much during the break in time.
on June 1, 2013
As always rainbow flip flips are my choice. I need the high arches, to eliminate my heel pain. The double stack work best for me. I even walk my dogs in these instead of tennis shoes. During summer too hot for shoes for me, but heels hurt too much to walk a lot with other sandals. A little tight when new, until they mold to fit my feet exactly. Slippery fit when wet, salt water fades sole color a bit. But I use them at the beach , just let my feet dry off before putting them on. They are the most comfortable flip flop I can find for me.
on August 22, 2016
I wear a 10.5 to 11 depending on the shoe brand. I ordered this in a 10. Snug at first as all the reviews I have read have said, but wore them around the house first before taking outside and they are perfect

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.