Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 524 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 511 reviews
on August 30, 2016
I love rainbows, but please see the pics to see what I received: What appears to be used shoes, complete with toe marks and wear on the sole. Even worse, the insole is completely peeling off. I don't understand what happened here. I've NEVER had an issue like this. I contacted the seller, and will revise this review to discuss their response.
on October 31, 2016
I had the same experience as my husband, long break in period but worth it. I should have worn socks during the break-in period, it would have prevented me from getting a blister. Don't let that discourage you, once you break them in they're going to be the best pair of sandals you've ever owned, worth every penny and so much more!
on January 31, 2016
I love my Rainbows. They are always a little narrow feeling at first, but they stretch and form to my foot. When I lived in Florida I wore them every day, all day. Now that I am further north they are my spring/summer casual shoe. I switched from Reefs several years ago and will keep re-buying these. The only reason I have to re-buy at all is because my chihuahua loves them too!
on August 16, 2017
I am very disappointed in this order. I have always heard great things about Rainbows and the quality. I live in the Caribbean, so I wear sandals every single day and wanted something that would be durable and last me a long while. I have had these for exactly 4 months and already the toe strap on one of the sandals has broken. Unfortunately for me, this is something not covered by the Rainbow warranty since it was "torn" out rather than pulled out. I have worn these maybe 20 times since I got them since I consider them my "fancy" flip flops and choose to wear cheaper sandals on a day-to-day basis. Lucky for me I have a shoe guy who can fix just about anything, but for the price, I would have expected better.
on January 6, 2016
I can't say enough about how much I love Rainbows. The double layer has been my miracle flip flop. Living in Southern California, we survive in flip flops but I was told not to wear them due to my plantar fasciitis. I have always wore Rainbows, but chose the single layer because I liked the look. The double layer has an incredible arch support and I can still get my flip flop fix.
on June 22, 2014
I ordered a size 7 (my normal shoe size) and they fit perfectly. When I first wore them they were fairly comfortable with the softness of the material which was also slightly rough to being brand new. It wasn't until after the first two weeks that the sandals became uncomfortable. This can easily be fixed by wearing them more and breaking them in, or soaking them and wearing them in water. After the sandals were broken in (it didn't take very long, about a week of constant wear and no water) THEY'RE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. My feet just slide in since the leather has molded to its shape, and the material has been worn down to be smoother than it was when brand new. I highly recommend these sandals to anyone, as the make is of high quality as well. As most sandals however, there is no grip on the sole, so be careful when around slippery areas. Other than that, very satisfied.
on December 4, 2016
This is my fifth pair of rainbow sandals and they never disappoint! I love these sandals and will be wearing them forever! They fit true to size and will last for years. Do not get them completely wet, but if you do..do not let them dry in the sun. Go to Rainbow's website to read about this amazing sandal and how to take care of them!
This was the best deal around...trust me..I searched!😉 Thanks, for a great product at a great price!
on May 15, 2016
I've worn through two pairs of the single layer flip flops so you could say it was love. wanted to try the double layer for the extra support. they took some serious breaking in which wasn't something i'd had to go through with either of my single layer pairs. otherwise perfect
on May 19, 2017
Love these! I've had several pair and they are just so comfortable once you break them in... They last about 3 years or so as I wear them constantly. I like that they form to your feet so they don't squeak or give you blisters.
on September 4, 2017
I've been wearing rainbows for years! I love the color and fit of this double layer style. It last much longer than the single layer one and feels a lot more comfortable. They also last me a long time even though I regularly wear them. Would recommend for anyone looking for a comfortable pair of high quality flip flops!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.