Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 605 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 638 reviews
on April 29, 2014
See the pictures I uploaded under "Customer Images." The color is one thing, but the sandals I received were NOT leather. They felt like stiff rubber. We bought another pair from a local store and compared and the difference is night and day. The real ones from the local store were much softer, smoother. The (I'm assuming fake) Rainbow ones have this small, poorly stamped logo on them was you can see in the photos. I looked all over Rainbow's website and cannot find anything like the sandals we received. Completely ripped off.
review image review image
44 comments| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2015
For the fit it's sort of hard to say it's about true.. I feel like maybe once it's broken in it would fit better. So I can't really say much on that yet. I'm between 6.5-7 and I got a medium. One of my biggest concerns upon placing this order was if they were authentic or not. Come to find out they are indeed authentic rainbows. Whoever posted about them being fake must have been a long time ago or something so.. I mean I think that comment should be deleted considering how many found it useful and gave it a thumbs up. I'm sure at one point that was a very accurate review... But somewhere after that it obviously changed... And it's the first top rated review you see. All in all these ARE REAL AUTHENTIC RAINBOWS. Due to the fact of my uncertainty I requested to cancel the order before it was even shipped and I had placed in other order on the actual rainbow sandal website then you got told by Amazon that I could not cancel my transaction and I would either have to refuse delivery when it came or I would have to return the pair sandals. I probably made things more complicated than I had to buy I would have been rather peeved if they were fake and I didn't want chance lucking out on like $50. Once I received both orders I took a quick peek at both of them the one from the rainbow website and the ones I ordered here on Amazon. The both look the same size the logos are the same they both are sturdy so ..... They're fine... Except that I just spent money on two . Had I not ordered the other ones I would have kept these plus I like this dark brown more than the lighter brown/sand color I ordered on rainbow.

Breaking in sucks. The part between your toes and where that "V" point where the straps meet is what hurts most. I started them off by wearing them in the shower and I want to say that really helped breaking them in right from the start due to the fact they are sooooo stiff the water seems to make it a little more flexible. Also heard single arch should be best for most. I heard about rainbows at work recently and about 8/12 employees wear them and those who do all own a pair of a single arch and 1/8 say single does nothing. But just goes to show how many ACTUALLY need a double arch; that's A HIGH ARCH. A single arch is pretty good and it's comfy. I would recommend getting single. The only way I'd say get double is... You know when you go to the beach you walk in the sand next to the water you see your foot print... If you see less of a foot print around your arch area I'd maybe say to get a double. I don't have flat feet but I have a normal decent arch and single is doing just fine and even better once I break these in. Probably not the most useful of review maybe confusing but hope it helps. Took pictures of the sandals and the ones I ordered on rainbows web. Mine are the lighter pair as I already mentioned. Shipping was pretty quick but still they could have Canceled the order since it wasn't being shipped for another 2-3 days when I had requested it <--that's why 4 star. Sort of peeved me. The ones I ordered from the rainbow website only took a couple days to get use to trying to break them in. I now have no problem wearing them day to day. I wear them at the beach and they are fine (:
review image review image review image review image review image
on September 24, 2016
These are great if you have super narrow feet. I don't consider my feet wide and they don't fit at all in terms of width. I wore them on a 20 minute walk and had the worst blisters of my life. I've bought thick strap rainbows in the past and they fit perfectly, but these are just seriously narrow. Don't waste your money unless you have very narrow feet. They never stretched and 50 went in the trash. I give it 2 stars instead of 1 because I know the quality of these sandals are really good, its just the width that is unacceptable.
on February 16, 2017
I bought these to replace my Reef Gingers as they changed the style of the toe area. These would have gotten 5 stars if they were shorter from the toe to the mid heel area. I personally have a hard time staying in my flip flops because that area is made generally for a person with a greater mid foot circumference then mine. The Gingers straps were/are a perfect length for me. Also the Gingers need to be replaced yearly as the foam compresses I feel/know this is not good for my overall posture. .
The Rainbows seem as though they will last longer as they are a little firmer foam. At my age "60" I require arch support & a cushioned sole. These do a fine job at both. I have only had them for 3 wks and it's winter so I've only worn them around the house with socks on. Lovely Look... NOT
on January 16, 2017
Great pair of shoes!! Super durable and have lasted me a few years now. They were a bit tight when I first got them (most rainbow brand shoes are) but after wearing them a couple times and breaking them in, they're awesome! I haven't had to buy a new pair of black flip flops in so long! Would highly recommend, especially if flip flops are your go to shoe!
review image
on July 10, 2016
This is my second pair of Rainbows in 10 years - I absolutely love them. I bought my first pair from a brick and mortar retailer, so I was a little hesitant to purchase the replacement pair online (also yes, they have a lifetime warranty but not for people who leave them out in a Florida downpour after wearing them for 8 years). However, I was delighted to receive legit Rainbows after ordering (and fast, too!).
Like other reviewers, I too found them to be stiff but that's completely normal. They can be slightly painful at first; leaving a bit of a bruised feel on the top of your foot after the first 2 days of wearing them. But they soon loosen up and form to your special foot shape. I love these the most because they provide arch support for my flat duck feet, but don't hurt my arch in the process like some other shoes/flops.
If you're not a pansy and can deal with a little discomfort at first and you want a quality pair of flippy floppys, buy them. They will treat you for years to come!
on June 24, 2017
I recent heard of these "rainbows" and I wanted to give them a shot. After wearing a friend of mines, I knew they were comfortable. These are exactly that. I love the black, they're real, authentic rainbows and they look great.

I think black strap looks and feels great, and breaking them in isn't as bad as some reviews said.

Would 10/10 recommend ordering them off of here. Fast and exactly as described - even better!
on October 13, 2015
I am pretty sure these are fake. The logo is not the same as what I've seen in stores. This is my third pair, but the first I've bought online.
review image review image
on January 7, 2017
These sandals hold up like no other! You can tell they are made very well, and the arch support is a huge plus. They do take quite some time to break in (and can be pretty painful during that time), but once the hard part's over, they are so comfortable and durable and will last forever!
on June 18, 2017
These fit as expected. I wear a size 8 and bought the large. They are very comfy and have not rubbed any blisters. After several wears they have already started to form to my feet and provide a little arch support too (bonus!).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.