Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Rainbow In My Room Tabletop Décor Night Light Proj...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 54% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Rainbow In My Room Tabletop Décor Night Light Projector
|Price:||$19.14 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.85 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amazing rainbow projector; Projects rainbow across the walls and ceiling
- Turns on with the push of a button
- Uses Multi-colord LEDs
- Jack for optional AC adapter
- See a magical rainbow come to life
Frequently Bought Together
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Compare to Similar Items
This item Rainbow In My Room Tabletop Décor Night Light Projector
Dragonpad Rainbow Over My Bedroom B002VP52EQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Underlake Marketplace||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 4 x 11 in||5.6 x 7.7 x 4.9 in||3 x 4 x 12 in||5.7 x 5.5 x 5.5 in|
Top Customer Reviews
The moon model has a contured, textured surface. It is a couple of inches thick, curved, so it has real depth. The moon cycles through 12 different phases. I have not seen any evidence of the light turning on automatically after dark, as advertised, but it works fine manually or by activating the automatic 5-seconds per phase cycle. The moon is lit up from a light within and the plastic does not glow in the dark when it is turned off.
The Moon in My Room is advertised as appropriate for ages 6 and up, but since it's mounted on the wall I don't see why it can't go in a toddler's room as long as the remote control is secured. I will echo a previous reviewer's comment that you need to keep track of the remote, as I don't think it would work otherwise.
this product is probably more suitable for children.
We've had this for six months and so far it's been durable. That said, I don't let the kids touch it so it just sits on top of a dresser. It's not something I want them to be handling.
Here are a few tips if you want to make this into the perfect night light:
1. Use an AC adapter. Do not use batteries; it will suck them dry! Even rechargeable batteries will be annoying since you'll be replacing them too regularly. You might already have one in your house from one of your other toys. Here's what you need to know:
For US and Canada use: 100 to 220 Volts AC, 60 Hz. Output 6 Volts DC, 450 mA
For Europe and Australia use: 220 to 240 Volts AC, 50 Hz. Output 6 Volts DC, 450 mA
I'm using a universal AC adapter like this VCT VX-79NP - Multi-purpose Universal AC to DC Converter Adapter With Multiple Tips(1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9 and 12V DC) - 1000mA.
2. Put this on a timer. I don't want to run this thing all night. Here's what I'm using Westinghouse T00448 2-Outlet Indoor Mechanical Timer, White. Set it and forget it.
The product projects a rainbow onto the walls, not through the air as displayed in the illustration, but I do have to say that my seven year old and my three year old are completely enchanted. Even my husband who tends to think everything is a piece of junk is impressed with it. I can see a lot of magical sleepovers at our house occurring in the near future.
It would have been nice if the ring of Saturn were semi translucent plastic rather than cardboard.
Since Pluto has been downgraded from planetary status you can perhaps hang the Star Trek Enterprise orbiting the outer solar system, the Borg cube, or the Death Star (the geek potential is high with this...)
WHAT IT IS:
An accurately replicated version of one side of the moon that mounts to a wall and has several unique light and sound functions that realistically brings the moon to life. 3 x C batteries are needed for the moon’s lights and 2 AAA batteries are need for the remote. There is an outlet on the side of the moon for a power cord (not included).
WHY THIS MOON ROCKS:
- It’s bigger! The original Moon is 10” tall and 10” wide; SUPER MOON is 13” tall and 13” wide … the increased size makes it more prominent on the wall and generates more light.
- The rocky moon surface accurately replicated. The look and feel of the Moon’s surface is one of the reasons why this is one of my favorite Uncle Milton products.
- While the original Moon product allowed the user to manually display the moon’s phases, SUPER MOON can be programmed to mirror the exact phases by simply entering the current date on the wall-side of the Moon.
- The eclipse mode is what really makes SUPER MOON so cool. Orange lights under the sides of the moon project light toward the wall in a manner that realistically generate a “glowing Sun” behind the dark shadow of the Moon.
- Multi-purpose remote allows user to decide how they want to present their Moon … eclipse mode, accurate moon phase or any of the 12 moon phases.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my son loves his night light especially when he puts it in eclipse the orange colorPublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
My daughter absolutely loves this! She uses it to go to bed every night. It is really cool!Published 2 days ago by M K from PA
I purchased this in September 2016, I've barely had it a month and the controller has already stopped working. Read morePublished 2 days ago by B. Lopez
Got it for my little ones room, it's super hero themed but with the city scape of Gotham the moon looks too cool in it.Published 6 days ago by Aaron Dodge
Batteries doesn't last long (name brand battery). My son loves it just wish it glowed a little brighter (yes event he full moon) and that it lasted longer than a few weeks.Published 6 days ago by sara
great moon for my kids room -I had another brand that kept burning through the batteries - this one is great! auto shut off and can choose which moon phase you want -love it!Published 7 days ago by honeybeeglass
Haven't used it yet but it looks like it will be great for my Grandsons room for a Christmas GiftPublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer