Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 684 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 713 reviews
on June 27, 2016
I got my new Rainbow's in the mail this week. Initially I was worried to spend $50 on flip flops, but I was sick of paying $15 for a new cheap pair every summer. So I bit the bullet and shelled out $50 for these Sandals. After a week of wearing them this is what I can tell you.

The look - They are super cute! the braid on the side is a nice touch, they are simple enough to wear with shorts and a tank and dressy enough to wear with a summer dress/skirt. I live in NC and lucky enough to work in a casual atmosphere, so I'm in Flip Flops all summer long so I needed something that was appropriate to wear for work and play, to dress up and down and that was going to be comfy on my foot all day.

The comfort - As most of the reviewers on here say - these sandals are not comfortable right out of the box - they are a bit stiff and the thong is a bit tight but i'm sure since its leather it just needs to be broken in. The quality seems to be very good. I'l update the comfort factor in a month or so once they've broken in. Like a good pair of leather boots needs to be worked in - i'm sure once they're formed to my feet they'll be great.

The size - I bought a Medium in this sandals and they are a bit narrow, thankfully i have a narrow foot so this is a non-issue for me, but use common sense, if you wear a wide width shoe most of the time, you're going to need a wider sandal - and this is not it. From the most wide part of the sandal (near the balls of your foot) it measures 3.75 inches and from the most narrow part (near the arch) it measures 2 13/16ths of an inch. In regards to sizing in general, if you visit Rainbows website you can view the sizing chart for how long the sandal is, so you'll know what size to buy. I normally wear a size 6.5, my foot is 9 inches long, I went with a Medium because "Medium Rainbows - 6.5-7.5 shoe size - 10" long" according to their website. When I measure the sandal, it is 10 inches long, but it is from the most round part at the top very edge most round part at the bottom edge (usually not space your foot is going to occupy). I'd say this is more of a 6.5-7 size shoe, not sure a 7.5 would fit, you might want to go to large for that shoe size.

So far I'm happy with this sandal - I rated only 4 stars because they are not super comfy yet - if/when they break in properly, I'll come back and update this post.
on December 10, 2016
Walked around Vietnam and Cambodia in these sandals and it was significantly more comfortable than tennis shoes. My feet generally hurt and ache when I walk around, I'm amazed how great they felt in sandals. I would buy again for sure. Only drawback is the braid can start to rub after a while, it didn't start to bother me for at least a week, although I think the humidity didn't help with the blistering.
on July 8, 2017
Unlike most people who have bought Rainbows, I did not experience any blistering when I broke my shoes in. At most, I had a small blister near the bottom of where the strap is placed, but it was extremely minor and less than expected. Other than that I absolutely love these flip flops. Only problem I have with it may be the fact that sweat dirties the sole quite easily. Most Rainbows turn a dark shade where you generally place your feet and mine became darker brown maybe within 2 weeks. This speed is a little upsetting, as it gives an older look to the shoe, but it isn't unbearable. The shoes are quite comfy, I would definitely repurchase this.
on August 1, 2016
These are the flip flops that all the cool kids, who lived at the beach all summer, wore when I was in high school. This year I treated myself because I was feeling nostalgic and I wanted to be cool. These Rainbows are well made with substantial leather, have a great arch support, and look great. They are getting more comfortable as my feet settle into the foot bed. With time, they will become uniquely mine. Rainbows are a great value compared to other comparably priced flip flops because of quality materials and craftsmanship.
on August 10, 2016
Always loved wearing Rainbows. They form to your foot so it will take some time to break in but once they do they are amazing. I can wear them all day to Disneyland and be fine but because they don't have a back strap it obviously can get tiring. Nonetheless, the support is great. Just beware not to get them wet since they are all leather, I have had some rainbows that cracked and too slippery. Didn't feel the same after that.
on February 24, 2017
These shoes run small and fit narrow. I ordered a size 11 and my feet aligns perfectly with the shoe, but I think an inch or inch and a half with extra room would of been perfect. At the moment I am trying to break them in, maybe then I might like the shoes, but the left thong of the shoe keeps folding over when I walk and it is beyond irritating. Every time I walk I have to stop and fold the thong over! I wish I can return these, but I already worn them outside.
on July 31, 2016
I LOVE my Rainbows! The only complaint I would have is that it takes a couple days to wear them in but I feel it's the norm with most new shoes. I live in AZ & most of the year is flip flop weather. They are a little pricy but it actually will be saving me $ in the long run. Instead of spending money on a dozen pairs I'll wear out in no time I decided to finally splurge on a pair that will last. The braid is super cute too so that's a plus.
on August 9, 2016
One thing that is odd about this flip flop: It leaves water marks when it gets wet or when drops of water come on it. Which is really odd as they are flop flops (i.e., beach, pool, etc.)
If you want them to look impeccable you should not get them wet.
Other than that they really feel more comfortable than any other leather flip flop. I think they are overpriced just as UGGs boots are but I guess that is the premium you pay for the brand.
on June 15, 2017
I bought these for my trip to the Caribbean - it was winter when I was going, so breaking them in was interesting. I had to wear them with socks around the house! When I came home, I came home to snow..(gross) but wow, did I ever enjoy wearing them there. They were beautifully comfortable - they broke in quickly. If you are having trouble getting them to break in, try wearing the wet - I got them wet in the ocean a few times, and that seemed to make a difference. These zoris have wonderful support!
on August 3, 2015
You need to break these bad boys in! These are my second pair and by default leather sandals for all occasions. I broke mine in my wearing them for increasingly long durations. The leather warps and changes colors, especially on the bottom which is why I chose these colors instead of the lighter ones, since the light ones tend to look icky when they're darkened from pressure. The braid is a nice differentiator from other rainbows. It adds a feminine touch that allows me to wear it with dresses.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.