Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 738 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 767 reviews
on June 27, 2016
I got my new Rainbow's in the mail this week. Initially I was worried to spend $50 on flip flops, but I was sick of paying $15 for a new cheap pair every summer. So I bit the bullet and shelled out $50 for these Sandals. After a week of wearing them this is what I can tell you.

The look - They are super cute! the braid on the side is a nice touch, they are simple enough to wear with shorts and a tank and dressy enough to wear with a summer dress/skirt. I live in NC and lucky enough to work in a casual atmosphere, so I'm in Flip Flops all summer long so I needed something that was appropriate to wear for work and play, to dress up and down and that was going to be comfy on my foot all day.

The comfort - As most of the reviewers on here say - these sandals are not comfortable right out of the box - they are a bit stiff and the thong is a bit tight but i'm sure since its leather it just needs to be broken in. The quality seems to be very good. I'l update the comfort factor in a month or so once they've broken in. Like a good pair of leather boots needs to be worked in - i'm sure once they're formed to my feet they'll be great.

The size - I bought a Medium in this sandals and they are a bit narrow, thankfully i have a narrow foot so this is a non-issue for me, but use common sense, if you wear a wide width shoe most of the time, you're going to need a wider sandal - and this is not it. From the most wide part of the sandal (near the balls of your foot) it measures 3.75 inches and from the most narrow part (near the arch) it measures 2 13/16ths of an inch. In regards to sizing in general, if you visit Rainbows website you can view the sizing chart for how long the sandal is, so you'll know what size to buy. I normally wear a size 6.5, my foot is 9 inches long, I went with a Medium because "Medium Rainbows - 6.5-7.5 shoe size - 10" long" according to their website. When I measure the sandal, it is 10 inches long, but it is from the most round part at the top very edge most round part at the bottom edge (usually not space your foot is going to occupy). I'd say this is more of a 6.5-7 size shoe, not sure a 7.5 would fit, you might want to go to large for that shoe size.

So far I'm happy with this sandal - I rated only 4 stars because they are not super comfy yet - if/when they break in properly, I'll come back and update this post.
on April 17, 2015
I love rainbow sandals and I have no problem with the actual product however on this page it lists the large as a 7.5-8.5 and rainbow actually sizes their large as a 10 (photo attached). So I was pretty disappointed to receive my 7.5-8.5 flip flop and realize it was way too big. Will return for a new pair that fits- just a heads up to be cautious of the sizing listed on this Amazon product.
on June 25, 2016
I never believed in spending over $50 for a pair of flip flops but after getting a gift card from a friend to Amazon I decided to invest in a pair of rainbows before I went to college. I've had my pair for a week and even though they're not worn in completely get and it hurts a little, they're still very comfy and feel very sturdy compared to flip flops I've bought in the past that will probably last a few months at the most before they break. They're also very versatile and I can wear them with almost anything without feeling like I'm just a bum going to the beach.
on September 22, 2016
I love rainbow flip flops, but my old ones were finally wearing out (after probably 10 years!!). I bought these to replace them and they're much more girly/cute than the others I had. The best way to break them in (which is necessary and time consuming if you don't use this trick!) is to wear them in the water. Shower, pool, fountain, whatever. Do this 2-3 times and wear them around until they dry. They'll be broken in in no time!
on July 28, 2016
Always a great turn out with this company! Love
on December 10, 2016
Walked around Vietnam and Cambodia in these sandals and it was significantly more comfortable than tennis shoes. My feet generally hurt and ache when I walk around, I'm amazed how great they felt in sandals. I would buy again for sure. Only drawback is the braid can start to rub after a while, it didn't start to bother me for at least a week, although I think the humidity didn't help with the blistering.
on March 2, 2016
These flip-flops are wonderful! They provide excellent support and are soooo cute! They do take a little bit to break in but I feel like I had a much easier time breaking them in than some others who reviewed them. I never got blisters--the worst that happened for me was that 1) in-between my toes felt a little bruised after my second day wearing them (because I haven't been wearing flip-flops for a long time because we're just coming out of winter now where I live) and 2) where the arch support is is almost too much support for me. I have flat feet though so if you have arched feet at all I'm sure they would be great. And even for my flat feet, I can tell the shoe is conforming to my specific foot and the tiny bit of discomfort I felt there initially is wearing off. I definitely recommend these!
on June 17, 2014
I have been a loyal Rainbows wearer since high school. I like my latest pair a lot. The braided strap is very cute. They fit as expected- I normally wear a 7.5 and went with the medium, a good fit. Like all Rainbows they are kind of painful to break in, but once they're broken in, they're the most comfortable shoes you'll own
on August 1, 2016
These are the flip flops that all the cool kids, who lived at the beach all summer, wore when I was in high school. This year I treated myself because I was feeling nostalgic and I wanted to be cool. These Rainbows are well made with substantial leather, have a great arch support, and look great. They are getting more comfortable as my feet settle into the foot bed. With time, they will become uniquely mine. Rainbows are a great value compared to other comparably priced flip flops because of quality materials and craftsmanship.
on August 10, 2016
Always loved wearing Rainbows. They form to your foot so it will take some time to break in but once they do they are amazing. I can wear them all day to Disneyland and be fine but because they don't have a back strap it obviously can get tiring. Nonetheless, the support is great. Just beware not to get them wet since they are all leather, I have had some rainbows that cracked and too slippery. Didn't feel the same after that.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.