Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2016
Walked around Vietnam and Cambodia in these sandals and it was significantly more comfortable than tennis shoes. My feet generally hurt and ache when I walk around, I'm amazed how great they felt in sandals. I would buy again for sure. Only drawback is the braid can start to rub after a while, it didn't start to bother me for at least a week, although I think the humidity didn't help with the blistering.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on August 1, 2016
These are the flip flops that all the cool kids, who lived at the beach all summer, wore when I was in high school. This year I treated myself because I was feeling nostalgic and I wanted to be cool. These Rainbows are well made with substantial leather, have a great arch support, and look great. They are getting more comfortable as my feet settle into the foot bed. With time, they will become uniquely mine. Rainbows are a great value compared to other comparably priced flip flops because of quality materials and craftsmanship.
on August 10, 2016
Always loved wearing Rainbows. They form to your foot so it will take some time to break in but once they do they are amazing. I can wear them all day to Disneyland and be fine but because they don't have a back strap it obviously can get tiring. Nonetheless, the support is great. Just beware not to get them wet since they are all leather, I have had some rainbows that cracked and too slippery. Didn't feel the same after that.
on February 24, 2017
These shoes run small and fit narrow. I ordered a size 11 and my feet aligns perfectly with the shoe, but I think an inch or inch and a half with extra room would of been perfect. At the moment I am trying to break them in, maybe then I might like the shoes, but the left thong of the shoe keeps folding over when I walk and it is beyond irritating. Every time I walk I have to stop and fold the thong over! I wish I can return these, but I already worn them outside.
on July 31, 2016
I LOVE my Rainbows! The only complaint I would have is that it takes a couple days to wear them in but I feel it's the norm with most new shoes. I live in AZ & most of the year is flip flop weather. They are a little pricy but it actually will be saving me $ in the long run. Instead of spending money on a dozen pairs I'll wear out in no time I decided to finally splurge on a pair that will last. The braid is super cute too so that's a plus.
on August 9, 2016
One thing that is odd about this flip flop: It leaves water marks when it gets wet or when drops of water come on it. Which is really odd as they are flop flops (i.e., beach, pool, etc.)
If you want them to look impeccable you should not get them wet.
Other than that they really feel more comfortable than any other leather flip flop. I think they are overpriced just as UGGs boots are but I guess that is the premium you pay for the brand.
on June 15, 2017
I bought these for my trip to the Caribbean - it was winter when I was going, so breaking them in was interesting. I had to wear them with socks around the house! When I came home, I came home to snow..(gross) but wow, did I ever enjoy wearing them there. They were beautifully comfortable - they broke in quickly. If you are having trouble getting them to break in, try wearing the wet - I got them wet in the ocean a few times, and that seemed to make a difference. These zoris have wonderful support!
on August 3, 2015
You need to break these bad boys in! These are my second pair and by default leather sandals for all occasions. I broke mine in my wearing them for increasingly long durations. The leather warps and changes colors, especially on the bottom which is why I chose these colors instead of the lighter ones, since the light ones tend to look icky when they're darkened from pressure. The braid is a nice differentiator from other rainbows. It adds a feminine touch that allows me to wear it with dresses.
on June 25, 2015
Love Rainbows! I bought my previous pairs years and years ago and couldn't remember what size I had. I wear a 6.5 and have a narrow foot. I bought a small. They JUST fit. They were very tight in the band at first and gave me a blister, but once broken in after a few days they fit perfectly. But I mean almost the exact size of my foot. If you have a wider foot or tend to be between a 6.5-7 I would go with a medium. I measured the length of my foot and based my decision off the Rainbows website sizing chart.
on February 4, 2015
This is my second pair of Rainbows. I absolutely love them. They take a few wears to break in, but once they do, they are totally comfortable. If you wear them in the water, they will hold up, but the leather will harden up on them, so I don't recommend it. It becomes slick and the color will darken on the Sierra Brown. These have the thinner strap, which I like since my last pair had the thick straps. The little braid is really cute. I'm not normally one for cutesy things on my shoes, but it's kind of discreet and just adds a nice touch. Fit was true to size.