Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 2, 2016
I've been wearing Rainbows flip-flops for probably about 10 years now. These are the best flip-flops I have ever owned. I pretty much live in flip-flops during the summer as it’s hot where I live. Originally I bought old navy flip-flops but I would tear through those in a couple of week and they were very uncomfortable.

Then I found Rainbow flip-flops. At first they were a little uncomfortable. After wearing these for a couple of weeks, they formed to my feet and are the best flip-flops ever. The memory foam actually forms to your feet ensuring ultimate comfort and maximum foot support. I can literally wear these all day and my feet feel fine at the end of the day. Additionally, I especially like the style with the braids. It kind of gives it a nice little feature compared to other Rainbows. I’ve been in group settings where everyone’s Rainbows literally look the same and it’s hard to tell your Rainbow’s from everyone elses.

I would definitely recommend Rainbow flip-flops. I will admit that they are a little pricy but for the quality, it is so worth it. The last pair I had actually lasted 5 years. I only where these in the summer but still, that is quite long. Additionally, I no longer feel guilty wearing flip-flops all the time because I feel like these are much better for my feet than cheaper pairs of flip flops.
on February 27, 2014
These are the absolute cutest style of Rainbows I have seen so far. They are very comfortable and very sturdy, they really stand up well to a lot of wear. I've had mine for over a year now and am still very happy with them. They are my go to pair of flip flops. When I first got them they fit a little snugly, it takes a week or two to wear in but they do loosen up. I especially love the style of these. They are my first pair of rainbows, I never really cared for the standard rainbow design but the thin straps with the braid down one side is a very nice touch.
on September 12, 2013
These braid rainbows are definitely super cute, so when I saw them, I had to get them.
After molding them in, by submersing them in water, and letting them dry, and walking around- they still give me blisters!

I own the thick strap rainbows and I could literally wear those on campus all day and not get a single blister- they are sooo comfortable!

Anyway- don't count on walking over half a mile in these braided rainbows. And if you do, definitely bring bandaids!

These are now my grocery store run/porch hang out sandals.
on October 9, 2014
My best friend has a pair of rainbows she has had for years!!! I love hers!!! So i finally broke down and purchased a pair for myself. HOWEVER when i received them the color was not very black but i thought maybe I would have to break them in. I have now had them for 3 months and the color is only more obviously not black! Grey at best!!! Almost embarrassing to wear in public because they just look DIRTY! with that being said the fit is as expected
on August 14, 2016
I absolutely love these flip flops!! i wear them everywhere and oce they are broken in they are super comfortable! i wear them to school and am able to have them on all day!
on June 14, 2014
The small size (5.5-6.5) fits my sister who is a size 4.5. It works out for her but I have to buy another pair. Besides that the arch support is great. It definitely needs to be broken in but it's a well built sandal.
on August 29, 2016
These rainbows do not seem real to me. The material is much different than any other rainbow sandals I have owned - they are much more leathery and the color started to wear off soon after buying them. They also broke within the first two months. Major upset.
review image
on July 1, 2016
I cannot praise Rainbow Sandals enough for their amazing customer service! I purchased these sandals a few years ago and they recently broke (the toe strap came through the leather on one sandal), and I was disappointed, because I have another pair of Rainbow Sandals that I have had for almost 10 years and I still wear them. I looked at the warranty policies and decided to email pictures of my broken sandal to their office to see if this would be something covered under their warranty. I sent the email on Friday, June 3rd and received a response on Monday, June 6th letting me know that after reviewing my pictures that seemed like something they could fix or replace under their warranty. So, I mailed off my sandals about a week and a half later to California and hoped that they could help me out. I came from work yesterday and was so excited to see a package from Rainbow Sandals at my door! I opened it up and inside I found a BRAND NEW PAIR of sandals identical to my old ones that had broken! I cannot say enough how much I appreciate Rainbow Sandals and all they did to help me out. Normally I would not care so much about broken flip flops I've had for a few years, but Rainbow Sandals are relatively expensive for sandals and after this I can say they are definitely worth every penny! Thanks for being such a fantastic company and you will have a loyal customer in me for years to come!
on July 26, 2015
I typically wear a women's 6.5 and have high arches. I found that after two weeks, the straps stretched out so much that my feet slid out of them while walking. I think this style would work better for someone with a bulkier or chubbier foot.

I ended up purchasing the Kids' Large Flirty Braidy, and it is a lower-volume flip flop (no arch support and a tighter strap) and it works perfectly for me. I also purchased the double layer in Women's Small, and the thicker, tighter straps hold a lot tighter to my foot Rainbow Sandals 301ALTS Womens Double Layer Premier Leather Sierra Brown Leather Medium / 6.5-7.5 B(M) US
on July 10, 2014
I really enjoy the support of the sandal--it's not flat or has too much of an arch. As like most leather shoes, you have to break them in before they become comfortable to wear. Instead of getting blisters, you fill plastic bags with water then put them in the shoe, then put it in the freezer. That will stretch the leather in order to ease the strap pain. One of the braid straps constantly flips while I'm wearing it but it's not that big of a deal. All in all, once you break them in and they have a chance to form to your feet, you won't want to take them off.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.