Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 766 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 795 reviews
on June 27, 2016
I got my new Rainbow's in the mail this week. Initially I was worried to spend $50 on flip flops, but I was sick of paying $15 for a new cheap pair every summer. So I bit the bullet and shelled out $50 for these Sandals. After a week of wearing them this is what I can tell you.

The look - They are super cute! the braid on the side is a nice touch, they are simple enough to wear with shorts and a tank and dressy enough to wear with a summer dress/skirt. I live in NC and lucky enough to work in a casual atmosphere, so I'm in Flip Flops all summer long so I needed something that was appropriate to wear for work and play, to dress up and down and that was going to be comfy on my foot all day.

The comfort - As most of the reviewers on here say - these sandals are not comfortable right out of the box - they are a bit stiff and the thong is a bit tight but i'm sure since its leather it just needs to be broken in. The quality seems to be very good. I'l update the comfort factor in a month or so once they've broken in. Like a good pair of leather boots needs to be worked in - i'm sure once they're formed to my feet they'll be great.

The size - I bought a Medium in this sandals and they are a bit narrow, thankfully i have a narrow foot so this is a non-issue for me, but use common sense, if you wear a wide width shoe most of the time, you're going to need a wider sandal - and this is not it. From the most wide part of the sandal (near the balls of your foot) it measures 3.75 inches and from the most narrow part (near the arch) it measures 2 13/16ths of an inch. In regards to sizing in general, if you visit Rainbows website you can view the sizing chart for how long the sandal is, so you'll know what size to buy. I normally wear a size 6.5, my foot is 9 inches long, I went with a Medium because "Medium Rainbows - 6.5-7.5 shoe size - 10" long" according to their website. When I measure the sandal, it is 10 inches long, but it is from the most round part at the top very edge most round part at the bottom edge (usually not space your foot is going to occupy). I'd say this is more of a 6.5-7 size shoe, not sure a 7.5 would fit, you might want to go to large for that shoe size.

So far I'm happy with this sandal - I rated only 4 stars because they are not super comfy yet - if/when they break in properly, I'll come back and update this post.
on April 17, 2015
I love rainbow sandals and I have no problem with the actual product however on this page it lists the large as a 7.5-8.5 and rainbow actually sizes their large as a 10 (photo attached). So I was pretty disappointed to receive my 7.5-8.5 flip flop and realize it was way too big. Will return for a new pair that fits- just a heads up to be cautious of the sizing listed on this Amazon product.
review image
on May 27, 2017
I have had two pairs of Rainbows in my life - both lasted over five years. My last pair started to lose chunks at the bottom though so it was time for a new pair. I had never gotten the braided ones before, so I decided to try something new since they are cute. Sadly, these give me the worst blisters ever. I have had them for months now and have even wedged things in overnight to stretch the top out, but still get blisters even though the sole is fully broken in. I would recommend opting for the traditional straps over the braided ones.
on December 10, 2016
Walked around Vietnam and Cambodia in these sandals and it was significantly more comfortable than tennis shoes. My feet generally hurt and ache when I walk around, I'm amazed how great they felt in sandals. I would buy again for sure. Only drawback is the braid can start to rub after a while, it didn't start to bother me for at least a week, although I think the humidity didn't help with the blistering.
on July 28, 2016
Always a great turn out with this company! Love
review image
on June 17, 2014
I have been a loyal Rainbows wearer since high school. I like my latest pair a lot. The braided strap is very cute. They fit as expected- I normally wear a 7.5 and went with the medium, a good fit. Like all Rainbows they are kind of painful to break in, but once they're broken in, they're the most comfortable shoes you'll own
on August 1, 2016
These are the flip flops that all the cool kids, who lived at the beach all summer, wore when I was in high school. This year I treated myself because I was feeling nostalgic and I wanted to be cool. These Rainbows are well made with substantial leather, have a great arch support, and look great. They are getting more comfortable as my feet settle into the foot bed. With time, they will become uniquely mine. Rainbows are a great value compared to other comparably priced flip flops because of quality materials and craftsmanship.
on August 10, 2016
Always loved wearing Rainbows. They form to your foot so it will take some time to break in but once they do they are amazing. I can wear them all day to Disneyland and be fine but because they don't have a back strap it obviously can get tiring. Nonetheless, the support is great. Just beware not to get them wet since they are all leather, I have had some rainbows that cracked and too slippery. Didn't feel the same after that.
on October 14, 2016
If your feet are the shape of rainbows [they do run long and narrow as a show] you should love these. Put them on when you first get them and step into the waves or the shallows. Once you get them wet they begin to mold to your foot's shape. They are the type of shoe that has your distinct footprint inside and no one else can wear your rainbows. Custom flip flops if you will. Enjoy
on February 24, 2017
These shoes run small and fit narrow. I ordered a size 11 and my feet aligns perfectly with the shoe, but I think an inch or inch and a half with extra room would of been perfect. At the moment I am trying to break them in, maybe then I might like the shoes, but the left thong of the shoe keeps folding over when I walk and it is beyond irritating. Every time I walk I have to stop and fold the thong over! I wish I can return these, but I already worn them outside.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.