Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 595 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 635 reviews
on July 19, 2016
They feel very soft but the cut seems sub-par for this brand. Never had rainbows before but I would think they would be cut better. Please correct me if I am wrong, other buyers.
review image review image review image review image
on July 27, 2016
In the past couple of years, I have grown really tired of drug store flip flops that last a summer season at best. Last year I began to buy "high end" flip flops in the $30-$50 range. Even with some of these flip flops, I have found that they flatten over time. I started out with the Teva Mush but I wanted a pair of leather flip flops that go with everything. I was researching another brand, but when I found these. I really like the way they look.
My initial impression is that these flip flops, over time, are going to fit like a pair of wonderfully aged leather boots. When I first put them on, I honestly believed they would be too small. I have been wearing them for the past couple of days and they seem to have stretched out a bit. I am a perfect 8.5, size 39. Width is medium. I bought the size L and these fit pefectly! I think that if I had bought the XL, the leather would stretch too much. Something else I noticed is that this shade of tan makes my feet appear to be more tan than with black or blue flip flops. The arch support is more than sufficient.
When I add up all of the $8 flips flops I have bought over the years and thrown into landfill, I can absolutely justify this purchase.

UPDATE, it's been about 2 weeks. These flip flops are now more comfortable than my Dansko clogs.
review image
on March 20, 2017
My feet have no arches, and over the past few years was also struggling with plantar fasciitis. Living in AZ, my go-to foot gear are flip flops, but at the end of every day my feet were always killing me. One of my friends suggested I give the Rainbow double layer sandals a try - SO GREAT! These provide a nice arch support, and the extra cushion provided by thickness of the soles is amazing. I'm already buying a second pair & am a customer for life!
on March 17, 2017
I received legit rainbow sandals. No complaints - they are exactly what I wanted. I really like the double layer sole, it makes these flops super comfortable and supportive for all day wear. like every other pair of rainbows i've ever had, it took ~1.5 weeks of intermittent wear to breakthem in. I had some chafing and a scab on my big toe, they were actually pretty uncomfortable for that first week. But once they were broken in, perfect.
on March 22, 2017
So, I got mine and they aren't new if so they have no tag. Which disappoints me because the whole reason people spend money on Rainbows is do that if they are defective or wear out irregularly you can send them in and they will repair them. I've spent the money but I don't get the tags or warranty now. But I'll wear them and pray they are like any other pair of rainbows and last...so will see.
on June 22, 2016
This is my second pair of rainbow sandals. The first pair I bought are the ones with a braid on the "outer" strap (Flirty Braidy Single Layer). I love those flip flops but I was supremely frustrated that the braided strap on one shoe would twist every time I wore them and I couldn't do anything to stop the twisting. For a while I actually wrapped clear tape around that strap and wore them only around the house. I finally got the idea to hot glue a narrow piece of ribbon to the underside of that strap and "voila", no more twisting. They are so comfortable that I decided to purchase this version with the wide straps. Both pairs offer very good arch support. I am giving this pair 4 stars because the toe post is very short and I am having a hard time breaking them in. The toe post is made of a wider grosgrain ribbon than on other flip flops I own so it rubs the area between my big toe and the second toe. On the other pair (Flirty Braidy) the toe post is wrapped in leather so no issue with rubbing. If you have feet that are a little "plump" this wise strap version may not be the best choice for you. I have narrow feet. I am hoping I will be able to break them in gradually so I can wear them for longer periods without the rubbing. Otherwise a nice looking sandal.
on June 4, 2016
LOVE these sandals. They are so comfy - I can wear them all day and my feet aren't tired. I have worn them so much that you can see where my toes sit on the sandal. GREAT sandals - may have to get another pair.
on July 12, 2016
I ordered a pair of rainbows in the brown color way in size medium (I am a 7.5) a few days before I ordered the sand color way and they fit perfectly. I specifically ordered them for 2 reasons (1) I had a pair in college and after your break them in, they are your favorites flops to wear in the summer and (2) I am 7 months pregnant and the heels of my feet were hurting so much bc there was too much pressure in my arches. These flops have the best arch support than any other sandal/flip flop I have tried. After 2 days of wearing them in the house, my heels NO longer hurt. I was a bit surprised myself.

I wanted a pair for outside and inside the house which is why I ordered the 2nd pair- Sand color. These sandals came in 2 different shades for each foot, were much smaller than the brown ones (almost like a 6.5) and super narrow. I was really disappointed and they were sent back.
I'd love to get the same color but not sure if it's worth to order again.
on March 3, 2017
Very nice just run a little small. I think I just need to break them in a little.
on March 4, 2017
Gift for my daughter, her second pair of rainbows. Rainbo website gives accurate definition of sizes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.