Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on July 23, 2013
Everyone I know gives these sandals rave reviews and I was REALLY hoping for the same! Unfortunately, no dice.

I purchased the Large (I'm an 8.5 to 9 typically) and they fit perfectly, so kudos for that. The Sierra brown is a light tannish/beige color that works pretty well as a versatile sandal. The "Tan" is closer to a rich cognac color in person and a bit shinier than the Sierra brown.

The break-in time I expected to be pretty painful and it really was (huge blisters even after walking 2+ miles in them daily for 2 weeks). They are very tight to begin with and brutally rub against the top of your feet even wearing a friction block. It rubbed so much my bandaids started giving me blisters. I soaked them in water after the first week and that really helped mold them to my feet a bit better, but they're still pretty uncomfortable. A month later and they're wearable but still not super comfortable and I still have to watch out for the occasional blister. Very disappointed.
on March 25, 2012
Bought these for myself and my sister and they are usual excellent Rainbow quality :D Take a week or so to break in (as usual), and are nice with your personal footprint identification thereafter. I've always purchased thick strap because they comfortable, but I recently got a pair of thin strapped sandals too and they are of comparable comfortableness, so if you want something less obtrusive feel free to go for the thin straps without sacrificing comfort.
on March 12, 2012
I am so excited to find flip-flops that are narrow enough to stay on my feet. Not only are they narrow enough (which is an oddity), but they also have good arch support and feel nice and cushy on the feet. The only issue is the piece that goes between the toes. It's made of a thick, rough ribbon, and it's really uncomfortable. Also, the stitching where the straps and the toe piece come together is really rough and rubs against the top of my feet. I hope I can find a way to fix that, or I don't think I'll be able to wear them.
on August 2, 2010
Were comfy and conformed to my feet the second I slipped 'em on. I love these so much. They are pretty cute, look well made, and go with everything. I'm really pleased with these, and am looking forward to wearing them forever. I also love the fact that they have a lifetime warranty.
One person found this helpful
on July 19, 2012
These are the best sandals and are definatley worth the price. I finally splurged and bought another pair of these after owning my first pair for 3 years and counting! They are amazingly comfortable and once you get them wet and wear them around they fit even better to your feet. I have very narrow feet and these are the only sandals I can wear that my feet don't swim around in. The only problem I had is their sizing. I normally wear a size 9 in womans but when I ordered them in size 8.5-9.5 I couldn't believe how big they were. I returned them for a 7.5 and they fit perfectly.
One person found this helpful
on May 14, 2012
I'm as flat-footed as it gets, and was looking for summer flip-flops that had more support in them for my feet. I did some research, and noticed Rainbows had great reviews, and were like $15 cheaper here than at the mall, so I decided to give it a try. And I'm so happy that I did! They're not all that comfortable at first, they kind of hurt your feet (they hurt between my first and second toes) for a week or so the first week you have them, but after that they start to form to your foot and are SUPER comfortable! I can wear them all day walking aroung the zoo, park, work, anywhere! Very happy I got these, and they're made out of super durable material too, I can see myself having them a few years from now as well.
3 people found this helpful
on April 28, 2012
I love the shoes but, they hurt like CRAZY in the beginning. Two blisters in fact, but they are worth it! Make sure you just wear them through and it will be fine. They run a little big in my opinion but worth the money
on June 1, 2010
I have always loved Rainbows and these are great!!! Love the color purchased. Only thing is they run a little smaller than my Rainbows from the past. They also seem a bit more narrow than the last pair I owned.
2 people found this helpful
on June 9, 2011
I love rainbows and own a couple of pairs that i have worn until the soles are gone! i have always gotten the neutrals with only a single arch and decided to get pink with a double arch this time. i have yet to wear them but i am sure i will love them!
on June 27, 2017
I ordered a woman's and got a man's version.