Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 555 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 602 reviews
on July 1, 2016
I've always loved Rainbow Sandals and was very sad when my puppy chewed up my favorite color. I finally managed to order a new pair and I couldn't be happier! I think I own 4 pairs of Rainbows now and I don't think I'd be happy with any other brand. I love the wide straps and these longevity of these sandals is phenomenal! I think one of the pairs I own is over 8 years old and still looks amazing. I can't wait to break this pair in more. These are definitely my go to sandals for summer!
on July 9, 2016
This is my second pair of rainbows. I had the same exact pair before for two years. I wore them all of the time and they probably looked half their age. They wear nicely in terms of how well they look even after being worn for years. Unfortunately, my dog thought they might be a great snack. Womp womp... $50 later I secured my second pair.

The worst part about rainbows is that they take a while to break in. I bought my first pair right before a vacation to hawaii. Unfortunately, I wore them only a few times in two weeks because the first time was so painful. When my first pair was destroyed, I was more upset about having to break in a second pair than I was about having to fork over the money for another pair. When they arrived, I started wearing them around the house like slippers and then gradually took them out of the house for longer and longer stretches. Once they are broken in, they will immediately become your favorite, most comfortable, go-to pair of flip flops. It is worth the time investment. (and financial investment too for that matter)

The pair shown here is about 3 months old, with daily use.
on December 1, 2016
The good: Rainbows are hands down the BEST sandals you will ever invest in. I wore my last pair every day for the last 5 years, and only decided to buy new ones because the old ones were starting to look a little raggedy (they are still entirely wearable and very comfortable). They won't be very comfortable (and might give you blisters) for the first week or so of wearing them, but once they've molded to your feet they are absolute heaven.

The bad: The color 'dark brown' is not dark brown, it is light brown. The color of my last pair was 'espresso' (shown on left in photo), so I expected 'dark brown' to be somewhat similar, but they are very light (shown on right in photo). Its not enough of a turn off to return them (and I assume they'll darken with use), but for anyone thinking of purchasing the dark brown, you might want to spend the extra few bucks and buy the 'espresso' color.

Sizing: They do run a little large. I normally wear women's size 8.5-9.5 in shoes, but the Rainbow size 'Large / 7.5-8.5 B(M) US' fits me like a glove. My feet are slightly wide and the new sandals are a bit narrow and snug, but the straps stretch and the bottoms spread out when you break them in, so it's nothing to worry about.

Overall I love Rainbows and I'm happy with these sandals, and if not for the unexpected color this would have been a solid 5 stars.
on October 30, 2016
I love these. I have heard many good reviews of them previously and was eager to get my hands on them. I have wide feet so naturally I was a bit apprehensive to buy and thought half my foot would hang out but in fact they fit perfectly. I wore them on a recent 4 day vacation to the beach and they held up really well even while getting wet. They did wrinkle a bit from the water but thats my fault, nothing in the design. As far as breaking in, I didn't have any issue. Only once did I feel a bit of tension on my right foot by the toe divider but that was it. I see people who have cuts and scrapes from them and thought I would too but I was lucky enough not to. I thought this would definitely happen since I do have wide feet but I did not exhibit anything. Will definitely purchase more of these in the future. Love them and I wish I would have given in to buying a pair sooner.
on September 13, 2016
When I was shopping for a basic leather flip flop I knew I had to try the infamous Rainbows. But they are actually very good quality and definitely fulfill their reputation! I am an avid sandal wearer and these have become an essential wardrobe staple for my Californian feet. The only thing to consider is that when they are brand new they WILL BE TIGHT on the straps - honestly I forced myself to endure the dull pain on the tops of my feet for about a week or two but after that they mold and stretch perfectly to my foot. If you worry they are too small, look at the sole length, not the straps, as they WILL STRETCH with wear!
on March 12, 2016
This is my 6th or 7th pair of Rainbows. I buy a new pair every year because they tend to get dirty eventually especially because I wear mine 24/7 and in very dirty conditions. They keep their clean, simple look for a long time. These came in the mail very quickly. My feet can't tolerate many types of footwear. Rainbows allow me to look good while also letting my feet breath, providing arch support and being resistant to everything I do. I have walked around cities, hiked, sailed, and pretty much anything else you can think of and they have stayed together. I would recommend this product a million times over. The thick straps are my favorite as I tend to tear and eventually break the thin straps that are on some of their other models.
on August 18, 2015
I received the double rainbow strap in the darker brown (im not sure the color name) as a christmas gift last year and they hold up really well. I wear them almost every day and have not had a problem. The first couple times wearing them are uncomfortable, but they're new. Its just like every other shoe. You're going to get blisters so dont be surprised. They WILL be tight. My shoe size is 8.5 and i have the XL which is 8.5-9.5 and they're the perfect size. You're gonna think they're too small because they're tight but THEY WILL GET LOOSE. i had to shove my foot in the first few times. But they are a good flip flop. I just purchased the thick strap in sierra brown and hopefully they arent knock offs like some of the reviews have stated.
on September 13, 2016
Love these. I'd been wearing the thinner strapped dark brown Rainbows for over a year and they started turning almost black and were cracking. Time for a new pair. Love these in the Sierra brown color; more feminine in my opinion. Love the velvety feel of a brand new pair. No problems breaking them in. I just wish I had bought them back when they were only $30 on Amazon!
on August 2, 2016
These are my second pair of Rainbows - ever - because that's how long they last. I purchased my first pair 8 years ago, double layer, color Sierra Brown. I took really good care of them, never wore them when it was raining, and tried to avoid getting them wet (they can acquire water stains on the leather straps if you get them wet too much.) I still have my first pair although the edges of the double layer are all worn down in the back. I love how these sandals mold to your foot. They are extremely comfortable and provide good arch support. After I had owned my first pair for about 3 years, I wore them to Busch Gardens and walked around all day with no foot pain. They are as comfortable as sneakers and last even longer. Worth the money - there's nothing like Rainbows.
on August 16, 2015
I had been wanting rainbow sandals for a while now, but I was worried about the breaking in period and them not fitting properly. Normally, I purchase cheesy, plastic & $5 sandals from stores for just "throwing on" or "around the house." However, after getting back from a 3 week vacation in cheesy, low quality sandals, I realized that I needed a new pair. I had brought 3 pairs of sandals, and somehow, all 3 pairs managed to break. My sister had only brought her rainbows, and they remained in perfect condition. I saved up my money and bought these, and I have never been more satisfied with any shoes than these. I love these so much, and I wear them literally everywhere. They are so easy to just slip on and wear for a beach day or even a day at school or work. They are so perfect and I am extremely happy with this purchase. If you're looking for high quality, long lasting sandals, rainbows are for you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.