Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 548 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 595 reviews
on July 1, 2016
I've always loved Rainbow Sandals and was very sad when my puppy chewed up my favorite color. I finally managed to order a new pair and I couldn't be happier! I think I own 4 pairs of Rainbows now and I don't think I'd be happy with any other brand. I love the wide straps and these longevity of these sandals is phenomenal! I think one of the pairs I own is over 8 years old and still looks amazing. I can't wait to break this pair in more. These are definitely my go to sandals for summer!
on August 18, 2015
I received the double rainbow strap in the darker brown (im not sure the color name) as a christmas gift last year and they hold up really well. I wear them almost every day and have not had a problem. The first couple times wearing them are uncomfortable, but they're new. Its just like every other shoe. You're going to get blisters so dont be surprised. They WILL be tight. My shoe size is 8.5 and i have the XL which is 8.5-9.5 and they're the perfect size. You're gonna think they're too small because they're tight but THEY WILL GET LOOSE. i had to shove my foot in the first few times. But they are a good flip flop. I just purchased the thick strap in sierra brown and hopefully they arent knock offs like some of the reviews have stated.
review image
on April 2, 2017
Love rainbows but do not follow the suggested sizing chart. I normally wear 6.5 so I ordered the small and they fit my exact foot length so I would order half size up. Hope this helps!
on April 2, 2015
I am disappointed in the narrow width of these shoes. I generally don't have to purchase "Wide" shoes, but these are way too narrow for me. They are also a bit short for the size. Wish they had just a extra centimeter in both directions. :/
on June 27, 2016
These are not actual rainbows. I have been wearing rainbows for the last 10 years and these do not even compare. False Advertising!!!
on March 15, 2017
I love rainbows so much ! They do take time and patience to break in (wear in shower to speed up process) but it's so worth it !!!
on August 20, 2016
I cannot say enough good things about rainbows! This is my third pair, and my previous two pairs lasted me over seven years each (including long days of walking in Europe and NYC!)! They're the best!

I generally were a 6.5 or 7, and the medium size fits well! It should be noted that Rainbows do take a little time to be broken in, but once they've been broken in you will never want to take them off because they are THAT comfortable! I hope you enjoy your Rainbows as much as my husband and I do!
on April 24, 2017
Love these sandals. They are comfy and stylish!
on April 16, 2017
Fit nice, best to get wet to form to your feet
on June 30, 2016
This item is the fakest thing I've ever seen. It's like they didn't even try to make it look real. It's straight up foam. I didn't pay $50 to get a flimsy pair of foam flip flops. Returning it immediately.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.