Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 543 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 590 reviews
on August 20, 2016
I cannot say enough good things about rainbows! This is my third pair, and my previous two pairs lasted me over seven years each (including long days of walking in Europe and NYC!)! They're the best!

I generally were a 6.5 or 7, and the medium size fits well! It should be noted that Rainbows do take a little time to be broken in, but once they've been broken in you will never want to take them off because they are THAT comfortable! I hope you enjoy your Rainbows as much as my husband and I do!
on March 15, 2017
I love rainbows so much ! They do take time and patience to break in (wear in shower to speed up process) but it's so worth it !!!
on June 27, 2016
These are not actual rainbows. I have been wearing rainbows for the last 10 years and these do not even compare. False Advertising!!!
on March 15, 2017
Excellent price and quality
on March 22, 2017
Not true to size. Runs small, I had to return them. I wear a 5.5-6 so I ordered the small and they did not fit.
on March 5, 2015
Perfection!! Super fast shipping! My 3rd pair! Never disappointed in Rainbows!
on March 3, 2017
perfect
on May 30, 2013
run small and tight all around. The white is nice but not so practical where your foot goes because will show dirt very easily thus get dingy fast but not a comfortable thong being tight in the straps too
on January 18, 2008
Not only are rainbows the best flip flops in the world but Amazon has the BEST price on them - even better than ordering directly from their supplier - no joke!!
on July 1, 2016
I've always loved Rainbow Sandals and was very sad when my puppy chewed up my favorite color. I finally managed to order a new pair and I couldn't be happier! I think I own 4 pairs of Rainbows now and I don't think I'd be happy with any other brand. I love the wide straps and these longevity of these sandals is phenomenal! I think one of the pairs I own is over 8 years old and still looks amazing. I can't wait to break this pair in more. These are definitely my go to sandals for summer!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.