Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
RainbowImaging LCD Timer Remote Control for Panasonic DMC-GF1 DMC-GH1 DMC-G1 L-10 L1 LC01 DMC-FZ50 DMC-FZ50K DMC-FZ30S DMC-FZ30K DMC-FZ30 DMC-FZ20S & Leica DIGILUX 3 DIGILUX 2 as Panasonic DMW-RS1, MSRP USD43.99.
|Price:||$25.72 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is a high quality wired timer remote control with the function of single shooting, continuous shooting per second, [BULB] shooting, user-defined time delay and timing plan for shooting. Low consumption of LCD display will make you be clear at a glance of the using status and using plan.
- It uses the most advanced coating technology, which avoid your product to scratch easily and maintain a permanent perfect appearance. Use the LCD display channel, power, functionality mode, easy to understand, easy to operate.
- Support single shooting, continuous shooting within one second, [BULB] shooting (BULB shooting time can be recorded) and user-defined delay and timing plan shooting. Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments. Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments. Interval: 1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments Number of shots: 1 to 9999, or --------(unlimited)
- Compatible to Panasonic DMC-GF1 DMC-GH1 DMC-G1 L-10 L1 LC01 DMC-FZ50 DMC-FZ50K DMC-FZ30S DMC-FZ30K DMC-FZ30 DMC-FZ20S & Leica DIGILUX 3 DIGILUX 2 as Panasonic DMW-RS1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Although the supplied instruction manual looks like a well designed booklet, the translation to English is too cryptic to comprehend. After finding a youtube video that shows how to set it up, I got the item to work just fine. Had the manual been comprehendible, I would have given this item 5 stars.
The construction is fairly lightweight plastic. I doubt it will last a long time, but the light weight allows it to dangle off the camera without fear of stressing the remote input jack.
There is no on/off switch, but it appears to go into "sleep" mode to conserve battery life. As pressing any button will wake up the item, its hard to store it in a camera bag so that buttons won't get pressed. The manual says the battery "standby life" is more than 3 years. I'll have to get back to you about this in 3 years...
The unit has a LED light. It is somewhat dim, but it comes in handy when operating the unit in the dark.
I believe this intervalometer is available for other cameras; the difference being the cable that connects to the camera, so be sure to order the correct version for your particular camera.