Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fotasy RCNEX Sony E-Mount NEX System Camera Body Cap and Lens Rear Cap with Premier Lens Cleaning Cloth
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on September 28, 2011
I placed an order for these in early Sept, and they were of excellent quality, like Sony. Fit and finish all very nice, was very happy with them. Then I needed to order another set and I though I had used same seller but somehow there was a mixup (I guess because the seller CAMSDIGITAL piggybacked onto the RainbowImaging sale page) and I accidentally ordered from camsdigital. Yuck, what a difference. The 2nd set rec'd were a different kind of plastic, very hard and shiny, kind of clicky almost like cheap checkers. The lens cap is not great, but acceptable and works, but the body cover is like a modified lens cap, looks bad plus doesn't fit well at all. Doesn't glide into place, you have to really shove it and it feels like it will break or ruin the camera.

I can only recommend RainbowImaging (the color might be a little different from Sony but that did not bother me), camsdigital I do not recommend, and the others showing up now, I have no idea.

UPDATE 9/30/11 - well I returned the 'bad' caps from camsdigital and reordered, making sure I had selected from RainbowImaging as the merchant/seller. The replacements arrived today and SAME BAD QUALITY now, hard clicky plastic, bad fit and the body cap looks like a lens cap. Not like the photo shown on Amazon anymore, sorry to say. I will return these also, and upload a photo comparing these with the ones I bought previously. No longer recommend these caps from either RainbowImaging or camsdigital.
on April 10, 2015
Came in a set of 2 pairs... WATCH OUT!!! I put the cover on my camera and on the lens, and noticed a black "powder". Turns out one pair of covers had plastic residual powder, maybe left over from manufacture. It got ONTO MY LENS, and ONTO MY SONY A5100 SENSOR!!!! The SECOND pair was ok, but I washed all 4 covers in the sink. PROS: Even says Sony on it!
on September 29, 2014
These are well made inexpensive plastic covers for storing your lens separately or the camera body w/o lens, sort of an obviously needed part if one carries spare lenses. I am using these on Sony e mount adapters - fit perfectly and appear to seal well but only provide a plastic to metal seal which is sufficient for my use for impact protection. If you are storing in a dusty or windy environment, you may need to find a cover with a dustproof seal..
on April 12, 2015
I left a rear lens cap to one of my lenses on a mountain trail somewhere years ago. Ever since then, I've been one cap shy of a full camera bag. I looked into buying a new one and it was like $7.99. But here are five, and you get both a rear lens cap and a camera body cover, times five! Great deal!

The body covers fit great. The rear lens covers worked best on the EF-S lenses. Not so much on the L-Series lenses. On the L-Series lenses, these covers barely twist on at all.

After buying this set, I turned around and bought one of the $7.99 rear lens covers. It had the Canon logo and it fits the L-Series lenses perfectly.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 7, 2014
There is not a lot to be said about body and rear lens caps. If you get them for your camera, they should work. These do. They screw on tightly and are made of sturdy plastic, which means the camera will probably wear out before the caps.

What is amazing to me is the amount of caps for the price. I wish they also had these for my Samsung NX. Having body and rear caps are a must for your camera bag. Whatever lens is in the bag and not attached to the camera should have a cap on it. Keeps the lens clean inside where it counts.

For the amount of caps, quality, and price, I have to give this 5 stars.
on March 14, 2015
For those who have purchased a Sony A6000 (or NEX6/7), with a KIT Lens, or additional kit Lenses (i.e.: 16-50 plus the 55-210), you suddenly realize that you must keep a Lens on the camera at all times in order to close and protect the Cameras Body opening, and the Rear of your Lens. Sony does NOT provide either of these covers when purchasing Camera with Lens, or Lenses, together as a kit (Sony has calculated that they can save another few cents with each package this way). If you order ONLY a Camera Body, at least a Camera Body Cover is provided. If you order a Lens or Lenses separately, they will have the front and rear covers. These covers here are genuine, and do exactly what you want and need!
on October 7, 2014
I can't think of much to say really. I bought an a6000 with kit lens and it didn't come with the caps. Bought these and it came with a cleaning cloth.
on February 23, 2015
Not the best but a good deal for what you get. You need to force it a little to lock it but it is very tight. Tried on all kinds of DSLRs and Lens I own and works great. Something you might want to purchase because it is one of the items that easily can get lost. Not worth spending lots of money just to replace lost with genuine when these are just as great. Everything is exactly identical except for no logo. Good luck.

Haven't had the chance to use it for a while but I don't think its longitivtiy will change since plastic feels strong and it's just a cap.
on June 10, 2015
I kinda regretted getting these, as I learnt later that typical Olympus rear lens caps are slimmer than typical Panasonic rear lens caps. These Fotasy rear lens caps are more like the Panasonic ones (thick). I prefer slimmer ones to save space, so later got the Olympus-branded rear lens caps at about the same price of these Fotasy ones (when there was a drop in price for the former).

Note the word "typical". My Panasonic 20mm lens came with thick rear lens caps while my 45-200mm lens came with thin ones.

But overall, these caps were of good quality and manufacture, and no fitment issue for my micro four thirds lenses.
on July 8, 2015
What can one say except for they're caps and they fit. If you're like me and buy lots of vintage lense to use on the a7 series cameras, which means owning a couple different adapters, than these are a great investment. The last thing anyone wants is dust getting into the lens/adapter, thus getting onto the sensor. They seem a little pricey considering they're just caps, and lens caps with little springy tabs cost less (but take more to make), but it is what it is.

As for the microfiber towel, I never use these cheap free ones, but it looks usable.