Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 41-50 of 525 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 551 reviews
on June 3, 2014
The only reason this didn't get 5 stars was that after using it 2 days on my trip one side strap broke lose where it was sown together because there hadn't been enough material to stitch to. I took my hand dandy sowing kit out and did a repair but I will replace it when I get home. The shoulder straps made it easy to carry my SLR and a movie camera and I was able to switch between the two very easily without removing them from the harness unless I needed to put one on a tripod. Carried my water bottle some of the time on one as well. Products were shipped very quickly and it is much better than caring the cameras of single straps.
on July 26, 2014
I ordered the Lowpro harness and returned it because it was not what I was looking for. For the price, you can not beat this strap! Very comfortable strap and I felt good with the quality and security of the metal clips and screws. I do wish it had some storage but again, I can not ask much more out of this strap for the price. I am a small female and it fit me perfectly, It looks as if it could be extended out to fit someone larger than me as well with ease. Very comfortable and well padded straps, wore with my 2 very heavy cameras for hours and didn't get uncomfortable at all.
on July 6, 2013
I didn't want to spend money on the Black Rapid version, so I got this. The reviews looked decent, and you can't beat the price . . . and therein lies the problem. The strap system doesn't look bad and appears functional. I tried it on at home, and it seemed to fit OK, but the first time I tried to use it, the Velcro strap that holds the two sides together tore right out - the Velcro did not come apart, the stitching did. The Velcro is sturdier than the stitching. It scares me to think what might have happened if I had cameras and lenses attached to this thing when it fell apart. Lesson learned: buy the best, and you only cry once.
on June 3, 2013
I used this strap for the first time over the weekend and it broke within 6 hours. My Canon 5Dmkii and 24-70 hit the ground in front of several other photographers waiting to get into the pit. My gear was fine but that was pretty embarrassing. We laughed about it and they came up with the name Black Crapid.

The 4 star review, low price and positive reviews swayed me away from all the negatives but I should have listend. The piece that broke is where the opening is on the hook. I thought it was going to be where the hook mounts to the square metal piece. It just sheared off. I replaced the hook with another one that I had on my key chain and a little duct tape and I was good the rest of the weekend but I continued to hold my camera at all times.

You have several thousands in camera gear, just buy a nice strap. I am getting ready to.
on November 19, 2014
I originally gave the item good feedback. The straps are very comfortable to wear the straps adjust well and the plates are metal which gives me confidence in attaching my cameras. However when i used it one of the knobs to screw down the camera came off when i was done after a gig. When I investigated one of the rings which prevented the knob from coming off the plate had came of and was nowhere to be found. I looked in the other know and saw that the ring holding the knob in is plastic, flimsy plastic. Also the metal ring i only a "C Ring" meaning it downs go all the way around the screw. This has nothing to do with how it holds the camera, however when your done and you put your straps away the knob will not stay in it proper place, it comes of. Beware of that.
on October 7, 2013
I purchased this after owning several aftermarket brand straps. I like the Quick rapid company (knock off of black rapid). I use this with a 5D3 and a 5D2 attached with 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, 24-70L, 580EX2 flash attached. in other words, I trust this with well over $7k worth of equipment attached. I have not had any problems. Of course, I would not run a marathon with this setup, but common sense prevails. I do not use the screw in connector for the bottom of the camera. I make my own attachment points on my cameras which has been proven tested by me. The screw in connector is the weakest point for this strap.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2012
Pros: 1) The extra padding on the straps are very comfortable and probably saves your neck in the long run.
2) Since your upper body (shoulders and back) is holding all the weight, you can go on for a long time without feeling the weight. 3) The straps are adjustable very easily compared with camera's original ones. 4) Since the two cameras are independent of each other, the switch between the two is very swift.

The two potential problems I foresee are 1) since it holds the camera by the bottom screw, with the flash, it tilts upside down as it rests on the side, which is a little awkward and could be dangerous for the flash head. 2) When i'm carrying the 70-200 lens, if I sit or crouch down too fast, the lens might hit the floor.

I wouldn't go anywhere with out these even if i'm carrying one camera, i'll split it and take one strap.
on April 2, 2014
Beware !!!! This product will not last long. Bought this in may of 2013. 10 months of moderate to light use. On a shoot the other day and watched in horror as my Canon broke the clip and tumbled to the floor! Have made several attempts to contact seller. If nothing more than to replace the clip, buy it if I have to, to no avail. Will go with another company for sure next time !
on July 12, 2015
JULY 12 2015 UNPAID REVIEW FOR THE Rainbow Imaging Quick Release Dual Shoulder Camera Harness. I wear a shoulder harness with a gun and ammo so I'm use to the feel. This is very well balanced with the same concept. I attached my Nikon SLR with the screen on base plate on one side, and used the DRing on the other side for my extra lense cases .. nice balance and I have my lenses with me without the burden of dealing with a bulky bag. I like it.
on November 28, 2012
I am not a great shopper, and I often end up paying less money and getting a less worthy product. That's not what happened here. The price was great (under $30) compared to other systems I saw, and after a few uses, I'd happily recommend this to anyone. It was simple to set up, I love the locking caribiners, and the balance is great. I'm not using huge setups (a Nikon D80 with 18-200 3.5 and a D50 with a 50mm f1.5), so not sure how it would be with a couple of larger full-frame DSLRs with some heavy glass. But for me, I couldn't be happier. And it's easy to disassemble and use it as a single camera strap as well.