Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Raines Automatic Folding Umbrella by Totes ASSORTED COLORS
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$11.93+ Free shipping

on November 30, 2012
I thought the umbrella would be a little more compact when it folded up (it's 15 inches long) - but it works great! Just a little too long for some of my purses.
on December 26, 2012
Great umbrella for the price! I just bought it to walk the dog and it's perfect. The company name must be "Totes ASSORTED COLORS" because if you order this it will really be black. No choice of color, which was fine with me. I wanted a cheap black umbrella. They just get ruined or lost they way I go through umbrellas in the Evergreen state of Washington where it rains more than it shnes.
on February 18, 2013
It is a decent size and takes wind well. It is black not blue. It does not pop open very well, takes a shake after you push the release button to get it open. Good for the price, I would recommend it for a quick cheap buy.
on December 16, 2012
We were happy with the product, (by the way, it is black, not blue, but we were not concerned with that since it did say black in the title, though the title does not match the photo.) Opened and closed easily and smoothly, and seems sturdy enough.
on April 20, 2013
I was looking for a baby blue folding umbrella and purchased this item. I was full of excitement when I went to pick up this parcel. It turned out to be a disappointment as the actual product was in black! The name is still with "Assorted Colors", and the photo advertised on Amazon was in baby blue. I really think that it should have been advertised with a clear description. I also noticed that at the original company's website also offers umbrellas that are just Black. If customers are meant to buy umbrellas in black color, they would have typed in for that specifically. However, I am sure that it is still a good umbrella as it's by Totes regardless of the incorrect color.
on May 8, 2013
If i could give this thing less than one star i would. The first time i use it and there is even a little bit of wind the thing turns inside out and breaks. It was most definitely not worth the money i spent on it. It is very cheaply made and the quality sucks. I will never buy another umbrella from this company again. A total waste!!!!
on August 1, 2013
It broke the first time I used it. It's flimsy. Do not buy. Also they only come in one color, even though it said variety.
on January 26, 2013
The metal parts are made of very low quality material. It may be good for single use, but at the first wind you would be looking for another umbrella.
on October 2, 2013
Originally requested a blue umbrella (picture and description both said blue) but a black one came in the mail. Disappointed.
on November 7, 2012
This umbrella works really well and I haven't had any trouble with it. The only thing I was surprised by is that when folded up, it is a little bit longer than I expected it to be, but it really isn't a problem. Would recommend.