Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Rainforest Music
Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 3, 2017
This was a life saver and i will probably have to buy another in the future.... one was bought when my oldest son was born and now both him and my younger son need this to play to got to sleep.
on July 1, 2013
This CD was used from the day we brought our little one home. We put it on at bed time to let him wind down. He loves it and the Amazon player access also is a life saver when on the road. Have ordered a spare to have around. Cant recommend enough.

Ok, I am amending my review after 9 mod. This CD is a life saver still. From day one he goes to sleep with the CD. I had to buy two just so we always have a spare for visiting family and staying over. What is really nice is the Amazon media player has it stored in there and if you use the app on your phone, you can access the music from there. This is especially nice with a blue tooth connection to the phone in the car for night driving trips where you want to let him wind down.

Great CD and still enjoy listening myself
on December 21, 2012
My 6 week old daughter has the Snug-a-Monkey cradle swing (like the snug-a-bunny, but with monkeys!), and loves the soothing music - instrumental nursery rhymes or simple piano over nature sounds. This CD is VERY similar! We have an MP3 player hooked up to some cheap speakers in her room and leave the music running all night. We turn it on and dim the lights when getting her ready for bed in an attempt to establish a bedtime routine and get into the "mood". I don't know if it's the music, establishing the routine, or being a week older, but since getting this CD she has gone to sleep more easily and slept more soundly - even with a cold! Also, her room is right next to ours, and with both doors open we can hear the music softly playing. I think it may even help me relax and sleep. Highly recommend!
on September 9, 2017
gave as a gift. I have no information on it yet.
on September 19, 2015
Great music for a nursery- soft, marimba-type instrumentals of old favorites with subtle nature sounds in the background. Soft and soothing. This music is a perfect background for nap time or nighttime- it could help drown out other household noises. We still play it softly for our young elementary children before bed.
on December 25, 2011
I ordered this because it was VERY hard getting my newborn to sleep during the night. I worked at a daycare center before having her and they played this CD during nap times. I ordered it and saved it to my laptop to play during the day and played it on the radio at night. I must say this is a lifesaver. I'm able to sleep along with my daughter and I LOVE it!
on June 28, 2015
Got this for my granddaughter who lives out of state so I have no personal experience with this item, but my son said they play this for her every night before bedtime and she loves it. So, if they love it, I love it!! She's over a year old now and still enjoys listening to it.
on June 3, 2016
Grand daughter really enjoy her new lullaby music...
on January 29, 2013
I thought if I just played my New Age relaxation & meditation music I got from Amazon that it would work and calm my 4 month old. I was wrong. I tried the Baby Einstein Mozart music and it didn't work either. So I went on a search for a good lullaby cd. I liked the melody and rainforest sounds in this collection. So I purchased the CD + the AutoRip option from Amazon.

I played the MP3 from AutoRip in my iTunes and it immediately calmed a 4 month old who is sick with a cold. Wow!

So glad I purchased the CD too for an additional $1.50. Now I can play this in the car stereo too.
on August 9, 2011
I love this CD, lovely calm sounds/music, I put it on every night when my son goes to bed, the only downside is it stops inbetween each song, but that's not a problem for me as it never wakes my son up, he's a pretty heavy sleeper :) I turn the volume up when it's storming and he stays asleep. Great product and great price, received it very quickly too!
7 helpful votes