Rainlax Inverted Double Layer Windproof UV Protection Reverse folding Umbrellas
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ☂ DURABLE MATERIALS☂: It‘s made of water repellent pongee fabric, breathable double layer canopy and smooth top, using high quality electroplated steel shaft and premium resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs.
- ☂ DOUBLE LAYER DESIGN ☂: Innovative design allows you close the umbrella and put it directly anywhere in room or car while you don‘t need to worry about making the seat or floor wet. No worry about making others wet when stand close on the bus or subway. Effectively avoids the drip permeation which happens on most one layer fabric umbrellas, it protects you well against the winds and sun.
- ☂HANDS FREE HANDLE ☂: The C-shaped hand grip allows you to play with mobile phone when you hold the reverse windproof umbrella with your wrist and lift a bag in the rain, making it convenient for mothers to hold the umbrella when they have baby in arms.
- ☂ STAND UP ON ITS OWN ☂: Perfect design to make it stand up totally on its own when closed, but not held tight by the velcro close strap, saving much space.
- ☂LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE ☂: Using Rainlax umbrella, you are always protected from the rain, strong wind, snow and UV. The Umbrella(s) That You Purchase will be Automatically Enrolled in our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement absolutely free, no return required
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rainlax Windproof Reverse Folding Double Layer Inverted Umbrella and Rain Protection Umbrella with C-shaped Hands Free Handle, Best for Travelling and Car Use
Have you ever encountered such problems in rainy days?
1. For mothers, how to hold an umbrella when having baby in arms?
2. For passengers, how to avoid making others¡¯ clothes wet when you jump on a crowded bus or subway with an umbrella?
3. For drivers, how to avoid the umbrella getting your car seat wet when you get in?
4. For business man, how to make / receive a phone call when you lift a briefcase?
5. For phone users, how to happily play with it when hold an umbrella and a bag at the same time?
Innovative Design Help You Solve These Problems:
C-shaped Hand Grip: Holding an umbrella with your wrist, you can free your hands to make a phone call, to play with your cell phone, to hold a baby.
Dual Layer Design: Successfully preventing car seat from getting wet, avoiding making others‘ clothes wet when stand close on the bus or subway.
Stand up on its own: Easy to place, it can stand up by you on its own when closed, saving much space for you.
Water Repellent Fabric: Protecting you well against the rain, strong wind, snow, drip permeation and UV, etc.
The button for opening and closing canopy manully.
8 durable reinforced fiberglass ribs for super windproof ability.
Water reoekkebt oibgee fabric and quick to dry.
C-shaped hands free grip humanization design .
When you are shopping with a heavy bag, using telephone, carrying our baby and so on, it will make you more convenience.
it can stand up on its own.
It has the durable velcro buckle.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This particular umbrella is so pretty with the cloudy sky interior. The c-shaped handle has a rubberized texture to ensure a firm grip. It keeps the umbrella from sliding in your hand even if it's wet. Plus the c-shape handle keeps the wind from pulling it out of your hand.
It is very easy top open and close this umbrella. It slides open with a little pop at the top to lock it in. The red button unlocks it and allows it to slide closed. It closes easily but not so far as to catch your fingers in the slide. This umbrella has strong ribs that stabs up well to and. It is large enough that I am able to carry my purse and my baby and not get wet under it. This would be a great umbrella for pretty much anyone.
It performs as expected, keeps the rain off, and doesn't buckle in the wind. In this most important task it's been great.
The smart design means I don't have to be that person in the office whose umbrella takes up the whole room to sit, opened, to dry. I keep it right next to my desk where it takes up a minimal amount of space and can drip dry as advertised.
Another bonus of the smart design that didn't occur to me until this afternoon: The fact the umbrella folds in a reverse manner makes it SO MUCH EASIER to get through doors! With umbrellas that close the traditional way it's always a pain having to go through doors while trying to close the umbrella. But because this one both opens and closes in the inverted manner, you don't have that problem! :)
I'm concerned because after owning this umbrella for about a months and putting it to use a few times, the fabric on the umbrella is already starting to become frayed. The material the umbrella is made out of does feel like a cheaper material. While I'm not concerned about ripping it, I am concerned about the fraying. Although I don't have much to go on except looking at it, but it wouldn't surprise me if the fabric used for the velcro that allows you to secure the umbrella in the closed position would come apart as well.
Fortunately this umbrella is supposed to come with a limited lifetime warranty meant to cover damage over time. If I wind up pursuing this route, I'll update my review to reflect my experience and rate accordingly.
The handle could be better but it could also be a whole lot worse. As far as being able to confidently wear it around your wrist and expecting it to stay in place....don't. The weight and balance of the umbrella will ensure it will tip. However....as a desktop support person that supports several buildings within close proximity of each other I got to put this to the test as I had to carry a handful of computer equipment from one building to another. This equipment needed to be held in both of my hands so I was excited and curious to see how this would work out. Fortunately, it worked out fairly well. I was able to lean the umbrella between my shoulder and neck by slightly turning my shoulder forward to ensure it didn't just flop right off the side of my body. The umbrella didn't move around all that much and kept me and my cargo dry as I walked the few blocks outside to my destination.
Between the price and smart design of this umbrella I am quite happy with the product. It's held up so far, and the smart design has made me a fan for life. The real question now is whether or not this is the best brand. The reason why I chose this over another competitor on Amazon was due to the limited lifetime warranty on this one. The other player only had a 6 month one. If this one gives and I don't get good results from the manufacturer I will be sure to update my review accordingly and try the other player in this space. But if you don't see an update here then rest assured all is well to this point. And if you have yet to try an inverted umbrella, for $20, I strongly recommend taking the plunge. You'll be a convert, too!