Rainleaf Microfiber Towel Perfect Travel & Sports &Beach Towel. Fast Drying - Super Absorbent - Ultra Compact. Suitable for Camping, Backpacking,Gym, Beach, Swimming,Yoga
|Size||X-Small (12 x 24 inches)|
About this item
- FAST DRYING - much comfortable for next use & convenient to pack. SUPER ABSORBENT - capable of repeat use in short time & dry you fast. BEAUTIFUL COLOR - much suitable for multi use daily.
- SKIN FRIENDLY - remarkable soft suede like feel on your skin and face.SUPER ABSORBENT-will absorb water 5 times more than its' weight but dry fast
- ULTRA COMPACT & LIGHT WEIGHT - easy to carry and space saving. HANG SNAP LOOP - practical & easy to hang anywhere and dry. CARRY BAG - reusable
- With all the features of Rainleaf microfiber towel listed above, they can do their job well as travel towels or sports towels. Also they are ideal for beach, travel, camping, swimming, backpacking, gym.
- It is suggested to wash your towel before first use, even it's from Rainleaf. You can return the towel you buy from us for a replacement via Amazon if you experience any problem with our towel. Lifetime warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rainleaf Microfiber Towel
Our travel towel is fast drying itself while it can dry you fast too as it's super absorbent. With its lightweight & compact, it can make your trip easier as a journey towel.
A breathable mesh carrying bag is included to help you pack towel well. With a hang snap loop, your towel is easily put away while you don't worry it is blown away by wind. Corner Zip Pocket (40 x 70 inches) helps you to keep your valuables safe, such as cellphone, keys.
- It is suggested to wash your towel before first use. Wash separately the first 2-3 times as color may bleed. Do not bleach.
- We'd spare no effort to provide better products and customer service. And we won't do it good enough without your feedback.
- If you have any question about our products please feel free to get in touch, and we'll do everything to sort them out for you.
- Microfiber Towel 12 x 24 inches
- Microfiber Towel 16 x 32 inches
- Microfiber Towel 20 x 40 inches
- Microfiber Towel 24 x 48 inches
- Microfiber Towel 30 x 60 inches
- Microfiber Towel 40 x 72 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.25 x 6.05 x 1.45 inches; 2.1 Ounces
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : August 9, 2016
- Manufacturer : Rainleaf
- ASIN : B01K1TX3DK
Best Sellers Rank:
#413 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1 in Camping Towels
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Likes: * Is between regular and tactical in weight * Super absorbent easy to get used to * Dries super fast Comes with easy stuff bag * Well Stitched * Choice of bright and fun colors; I chose green and very happy. * Snap on towel strap for hanging or securing your keys to while swimming
Dislikes: * Bulky and Not a tactical towel for camping * Only one point for hanging up towel * Storage bag could be better designed for storage and transport also
Yes I'd buy this again as it still is a Great Beach and Gym towel. Just not great for camping.
7/27/2019: Okay I did buy again on a lightning deal for 30" x 60 " Marine Blue towel. Finally decided to look at the instructions as they are on the inside of the strap. I guess I was suppose to wash before using. Either way the towels work. 30" x 60" is so long has to be hung in middle or it hits the floor. Both work great.
Thank you for reading my review:
Again Please give this review a thumbs up. It is real. I do answer questions if in comments. I've been on Amazon as a customer for over twenty years, and now a top 500 reviewer. I don't get compensated for my reviews. (Not that I wouldn't like to be.) I pay for Amazon Prime so I get any of the perks that come with my Prime membership.
For those not accustom to drying with one of these, it's more of a patting dry than a rub. It's very absorbent and dries fast.
There is a small pocket w/zipper in one corner for storage of small items and surprisingly I haven't had issues with the zipper while drying off.
I'm sure this could've been a great product, buttt I got a defective one... Waste of time and money.
Three things to I like about it are how fast it dries itself, and that it never seems to smell like anything at all, which means mildew and bacteria don't seem to hang around on this towel. That might be due to the "DOW anti-bacterial technology" which by itself is a little mysterious and scary sounding, but it seems to work well and we're all gonna die of something one day, anyway (lol). Finally, the overall size (mine is 30x60) is great for travel since it folds down to being no bigger than most t-shirts. About the size, I'm a mostly thin 6'5" man and I find the 30x60 to be just right.
Texture wise, it's kind of rubbery and tends to hold onto wet skin instead of allowing for much of a wiping motion. This is especially noticeable if you try to swipe it over your back - chances are it'll hold onto you a bit. For drying hair, it tends to absorb a large amount of water in one place on the towel; more than a conventional cloth towel would except not as deeply. That's due to the thinness of this towel. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend it if you have longish hair (say over 6 inches). It's fine for drying everything else, though.
Bathroom towel culture must change. Mildew, heavy, always wet, stinky, discolored; they take up so much room in closets and laundry rooms and towel racks and they are expensive to constantly wash and dry.
I just want microfiber towels like this that quickly and easily remove the beads of water from my body when I get out of the shower and I can simply hang it up on a hook until later. No stink, no fuss. Also nice for drying off ears, toe and everywhere a standard towel poorly forms. I am even surprised as to how well it dries my hair. Really, this is a culture shift for me and my family if only we could get color & pattern options for the kitchen & bathroom in our home.
It is surprisingly "thirsty" for such a compact item.
Top reviews from other countries
Why I bought it:
I purchased this towel in the 24x48 size for a backcountry trip.
- Upon first inspection, the towel seems to be of good quality.
- All of the stitching seems to be well done.
- One corner has a fabric hanging loop that is sewn in on one end, and has a button closure.on the other, which snaps closed with sureity.
- After one wash/dry on warm/low, towel seems.to be in good shape with no piling or shrinking
I'll update this review after use.