Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Rainshowr Bath Ball 3000
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||WHAT IS THE MEDIA USED TO DECHLORINATE AND TREAT THE WATER? 1. 1 1/2 oz. KDF Formula 73 Copper-Zinc filament. 2. 1 oz. Virgin American Crystalline Quartz. See more|
|Item Weight||0.64 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lasts For Over 200 Baths!
- The crystal ball for the bath is an entirely new concept in de-chlorinating bath water
- Removes 90% or more of total chlorine for a healthier bath
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Rainshow'r Bath Ball is perfect for those who enjoy a leisurely bath and essential to dechlorinate your bath before use. The ball must be swirled in the water from 5 to 8 minutes. The crystal ball for the bath is an entirely new concept in de-chlorinating bath water, requires no plumbing attachment, it works right in the tub, removes 90% or more of total chlorine for a healthier bath. How it works: When water comes in contact with the media filament inside the fabric pouch the chlorine ions in the water are converted into a harmless chloride. The toxic effects of chlorine, chloramines, and chlorine gas are eliminated with the aid of a special media. Chlorine is removed quickly when the Crystal Ball is circulated through the water. The crystalline quartz mixed with the media reduces the molecular structure of water into smaller clusters enhancing sudsing and lathering of soap. Long Lasting, Lasts For Over 200 Baths!
WHAT IS THE MEDIA USED TO DECHLORINATE AND TREAT THE WATER? 1. 1 1/2 oz. KDF Formula 73 Copper-Zinc filament. 2. 1 oz. Virgin American Crystalline Quartz.
The Crystal Ball for the Bath dechlorinates the water by placing it into the tub and pulling it through the water with the attached 12-inch cord for a few minutes. For best results, do not hang ball from spout while filling tub. Important: when using bubble bath, oils, epsom salts, etc, be sure to add them AFTER dechlorination is complete. The 12-inch cord is also used to hang the ball on a hook or fixture to dry between uses. Please remove it from the bathtub before using the tub to avoid the possibility of stepping on the plastic ball. If you add more water to the tub while bathing you may swirl the Crystal Ball through the water for another minute or so to remove any new chlorine.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, it’s takes time to swirl the ball but I think the benefits are worth it. I noticed that my skin and hair is softer and the water doesn’t smell like chlorine. Even my husband said he could tell a difference in the water whenever he gets my bath ready for me.