- Series: Highbridge Distribution
- Audio CD
- Publisher: Highbridge Audio; Abridged edition (April 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1565115341
- ISBN-13: 978-1565115347
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.3 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,832,905 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Audio CD – Abridged, Audiobook
|New from||Used from|
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 37 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got to give a lot of credit to those who served and built Hunley. This comes from New London, CT where we know about submarines and how difficult their task was during the Civil War. These guys were heros for sure. Really advanced technology for the day.
Though it may contain some errors it is nevertheless a very very interesting book. Read it is my recommendation.
Dale Roberts author of Tales of Travis Hawkins McCleod