- Paperback: 203 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson Inc (March 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0840731957
- ISBN-13: 978-0840731951
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #838,020 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Raising Money-Smart Kids: How to Teach Your Children the Secrets of Earning, Saving, Investing, and Spending Wisely Paperback – March, 1992
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
We used Blue's allowance system for 10 years - from 1993 when our youngest was 8 until he started college in 2003. It's one of the best things we did for our kids.
Others may think the book is outdated but I disagree. Common sense and logic never go out of style.