|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $5.00 (63%)
Raising Smart & Kind Kids: The Baby Years (77 Ways to Parent Series Book 10) Kindle Edition
|Length: 70 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Raising Smart & Kind Kids: The Baby Years (77 Ways to Parent Series Book 10)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Information about the benefits of breast-feeding for the baby, mom, and family
- Encourages building a community of support
- The importance of reading to, singing to, interacting with, and talking to your baby
- Developmental milestones at 6, 12, and 18 months
- Sections for each three months from birth to 12 months
- Emphasizes helping children to learn kindness, empathy, and to be in touch with what emotions they are experiencing
- Suggests games and positive, age-appropriate ways to play.
If you're a veteran parent, you may already know much of this, but if you are a new mom or dad, this may be just the trick to get you started raising your smart, kind, well-adjusted baby!