- File Size: 532 KB
- Print Length: 86 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Pigeon Weather Productions (June 7, 2010)
- Publication Date: June 7, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003QHZ5ZE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,590,635 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.95|
Save $7.96 (89%)
Raisinheart (Rays and Nights Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am so very confused as to his consistent (habit? device?)of leaving his story ends unfinished. I know I'm not alone. You settle down for a good read. "Aha!" you say to yourself, "Finally! I have suffered through the chaff of the lower priced Kindle books to have found a treasure!" And proceed to devour the book. Or books, as it usually is a series of books. It's great fun. UNTIL THE END. :(
You are ultimately left hanging at the end like a bewildered monkey at the end of a long climb up a very promising banana tree, only to get to the top to find...there are no bananas. Sure, the climb was fun, but-WHERE IS MY BANANA!
But then there was that horrible, unsatisfying end that leaves you no clue where the boy will be going next in his life. Is he completely destroyed? Is he now armed for bear? Can he overcome? Will he revert? Worst ending ever. I kept looking for another page, maybe pages were missing? Maybe I didn't get the whole download? Nope. It was all there. And all of it engaging, right up until BLAH!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Though this story has no happy ending, it is full of truth (and who says all stories need a happy ending? Read morePublished on May 26, 2013 by Erandi
Not a great writer, but I liked him enough to buy several books. However, you can't beat the price. Give him a try.Published on November 22, 2012 by Beth Rodda
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult