2 Year Asurion Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Raleigh Bikes Kids MXR 20 Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made for young riders learning to ride the sidewalk or park paths
- Designed for boys 4-8 years old, or 3'8"-4'4" tall
- Features a lightweight yet durable aluminum frame with low stand over height for easy mounting and dismounting
- Offers both coaster and v-brakes so kids can practice new braking techniques while relying on coasters for security
- Includes wide 20 x 2.1 inch tires for better traction and stability
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
MXR 20 Features
The 20-inch wheels and Low Standover Aluminum Frame makes for easy on/off and lightweight maneuverability.
The chainguard keeps pant legs from getting caught up.
The Alloy V-brake handbrake lets them practice stopping like a big kid while coaster brakes serve as a great backup.
Build & Ship Information
Your new Raleigh will arrive partially assembled. You’ll get the chance to use a little elbow grease and learn how your new bike works without having to start from the ground up. Still, we understand that building a bike is a process. Assembly times vary with experience. You’ll be riding in anywhere from 30 (skilled bike mechanic) to 120 minutes (no prior experience building bikes). If you’re not comfortable assembling your bike for any reason, please take it to your local bike shop for assistance. Raleigh cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly.
At Raleigh, your satisfaction is paramount. Our dedicated customer experience team is eager to help with online live chat and an extensive video library. Raleigh stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of all our products. When problems do arise our primary goal is to get you safely back on the road. Please visit our website with any questions on the use and maintenance of your Raleigh.
Creators of quality cycling experiences. Since 1887.
At Raleigh, we have a long history, but always look forward to the road ahead.
For 130 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of what gets the world riding in style and comfort – from the factory floor to the saddle, our commitment to spreading the joy of the ride has never wavered.
We are inventors. Innovators. Trendsetters. Troublemakers (sorry, mum).
You’ll find us commuting to work on our classic steel steeds, cruising to coffee and concerts with friends, getting muddy with buddies on Saturday and pedaling the bike path with the family come Sunday. As long as we’re on two wheels, it’s all good.
We do what we do because we love to ride. And we want to share that ride with you.
So let’s come together and get rolling. Let’s have a laugh and lean into the curves. Let’s take this baby out for a spin and see where it takes us.
When your little guy is ready to graduate from the push bike or training wheels to a big boy bike with pedals AND two kinds of brakes, the MXR 20 is a great pick. Designed for boys ages 4-8 years old between 3’8”-4’4” in height, the MXR 20 is made with a lightweight aluminum frame with low stand over height for easy on and off, and it’s cool BMX-inspired style is sure to get him pumped for riding. Designed to help young riders learn to stop smoothly and effectively, the MXR 20 gives him two ways to stop: 1) coaster brakes (what he may be used to if she had a bike with training wheels previously), and 2) v-brakes or hand brakes (for him to practice stopping like mommy and daddy). The MXR 20 is a single speed (no shifting required) to keep it simple while he learns to master those brakes. A padded seat and soft grips keep him comfy while wide tires give him stability. The handy chain guard keeps his pants from getting caught up. Get him psyched for the bike on the MXR 20.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are my quibbles, none of which are enough to knock off a star:
1. The brake calipers are kind of flimsy and it took some fiddling to set them the correct distance from the rim.
2. The handle grips are thin and the ends tore the first time they dropped the bike. I plan to replace them.
3. There's no kickstand. I added this one: Greenfield Bicycle Kickstand, 285mm, Black -- you have to cut it to fit.
Unless you're in the market for a premium kids bike, this is a great option, and definitely superior to the others in the sub-$200 range.