- Series: Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (November 13, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521473624
- ISBN-13: 978-0521473620
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,643,098 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ralph Cudworth: A Treatise Concerning Eternal and Immutable Morality: With A Treatise of Freewill (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
"...there is much to be admired in Hutton's scholarly presentation of this rich and provocative text." Jennifer Nagel, Philosophy in Review
Ralph Cudworth (1617SH1688) deserves recognition as one of the most important English seventeenth-century philosophers after Hobbes and Locke. This volume makes his most important work available, together with his shorter Treatise of Freewill, in its first modern edition.
Browse award-winning titles. See more